Bioware unveils voice control for Mass Effect 3 through Kinect
Dr Ray Muzyka appeared on the stage at Microsoft's press conference to announce a demonstration of Kinect features for Mass Effect 3.
Mass Effect will use the voice activation features of Kinect to interact conversationally and control your team in the heat of battle too.
As well as choosing your conversation options by speaking them you can direct your squad to move and tell them when to use their powers as well.
On stage they were using a headset to show off these functions so it will be very interesting to see just how they will work when Mass Effect 3 arrives at the beginning of 2012.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year