Bioware unveils voice control for Mass Effect 3 through Kinect
Dr Ray Muzyka appeared on the stage at Microsoft's press conference to announce a demonstration of Kinect features for Mass Effect 3.
Mass Effect will use the voice activation features of Kinect to interact conversationally and control your team in the heat of battle too.
As well as choosing your conversation options by speaking them you can direct your squad to move and tell them when to use their powers as well.
On stage they were using a headset to show off these functions so it will be very interesting to see just how they will work when Mass Effect 3 arrives at the beginning of 2012.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer