Bioware unveils voice control for Mass Effect 3 through Kinect
Dr Ray Muzyka appeared on the stage at Microsoft's press conference to announce a demonstration of Kinect features for Mass Effect 3.
Mass Effect will use the voice activation features of Kinect to interact conversationally and control your team in the heat of battle too.
As well as choosing your conversation options by speaking them you can direct your squad to move and tell them when to use their powers as well.
On stage they were using a headset to show off these functions so it will be very interesting to see just how they will work when Mass Effect 3 arrives at the beginning of 2012.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing