Bioware unveils voice control for Mass Effect 3 through Kinect
Dr Ray Muzyka appeared on the stage at Microsoft's press conference to announce a demonstration of Kinect features for Mass Effect 3.
Mass Effect will use the voice activation features of Kinect to interact conversationally and control your team in the heat of battle too.
As well as choosing your conversation options by speaking them you can direct your squad to move and tell them when to use their powers as well.
On stage they were using a headset to show off these functions so it will be very interesting to see just how they will work when Mass Effect 3 arrives at the beginning of 2012.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat