Bioware unveils voice control for Mass Effect 3 through Kinect
Dr Ray Muzyka appeared on the stage at Microsoft's press conference to announce a demonstration of Kinect features for Mass Effect 3.
Mass Effect will use the voice activation features of Kinect to interact conversationally and control your team in the heat of battle too.
As well as choosing your conversation options by speaking them you can direct your squad to move and tell them when to use their powers as well.
On stage they were using a headset to show off these functions so it will be very interesting to see just how they will work when Mass Effect 3 arrives at the beginning of 2012.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3