4 EA Sports games to support Kinect
Peter Moore, president of EA Sports has announced Kinect support for four of EA Sports' main cornerstone franchises.
FIFA, Tiger Woods, Madden and one to be announced later will be the first EA Sports titles to support.
Moore explained: "Imagine being able to call your own audibles in Madden? Beginning this year we will introducing Kinect support with Tiger Woods, FIFA, Madden and one other yet to be announced."
What the final one is we can only speculate but good money says it is probably their NBA franchise which was never released last year.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter