4 EA Sports games to support Kinect
Peter Moore, president of EA Sports has announced Kinect support for four of EA Sports' main cornerstone franchises.
FIFA, Tiger Woods, Madden and one to be announced later will be the first EA Sports titles to support.
Moore explained: "Imagine being able to call your own audibles in Madden? Beginning this year we will introducing Kinect support with Tiger Woods, FIFA, Madden and one other yet to be announced."
What the final one is we can only speculate but good money says it is probably their NBA franchise which was never released last year.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch