4 EA Sports games to support Kinect
Peter Moore, president of EA Sports has announced Kinect support for four of EA Sports' main cornerstone franchises.
FIFA, Tiger Woods, Madden and one to be announced later will be the first EA Sports titles to support.
Moore explained: "Imagine being able to call your own audibles in Madden? Beginning this year we will introducing Kinect support with Tiger Woods, FIFA, Madden and one other yet to be announced."
What the final one is we can only speculate but good money says it is probably their NBA franchise which was never released last year.
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC