4 EA Sports games to support Kinect
Peter Moore, president of EA Sports has announced Kinect support for four of EA Sports' main cornerstone franchises.
FIFA, Tiger Woods, Madden and one to be announced later will be the first EA Sports titles to support.
Moore explained: "Imagine being able to call your own audibles in Madden? Beginning this year we will introducing Kinect support with Tiger Woods, FIFA, Madden and one other yet to be announced."
What the final one is we can only speculate but good money says it is probably their NBA franchise which was never released last year.
- Windows 10 will launch at the end of next month
- The new King's Quest trailer looks at the making of the game's music
- Microsoft teases the world premiere of Rise Of The Tomb Raider's gameplay at E3 this month
- XCOM 2 coming to PC this November
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th