4 EA Sports games to support Kinect
Peter Moore, president of EA Sports has announced Kinect support for four of EA Sports' main cornerstone franchises.
FIFA, Tiger Woods, Madden and one to be announced later will be the first EA Sports titles to support.
Moore explained: "Imagine being able to call your own audibles in Madden? Beginning this year we will introducing Kinect support with Tiger Woods, FIFA, Madden and one other yet to be announced."
What the final one is we can only speculate but good money says it is probably their NBA franchise which was never released last year.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update