E3: What to expect from Sony
It's been a tough few months for Sony with earthquakes and PSN security breaches wreaking havoc on their operations world-wide.
Aside from more potential apologies and security reassurances Sony will be hoping that they can use the NGP to steal this year's E3 and make up ground lost because of the PSN security crisis.
The NGP will be named potentially the PS Vita. They will also announce launch titles for the console with Wipeout 2048 and Uncharted expecting to lead the line. There is also rumoured to be a Resistance title in development for the NGP which is really no surprise either.
On the PS3 side of things, expect them to continue to make a big deal about Uncharted 3, Resistance 3 and Ratchet and Clank All 4 1. This year though, the PS3 may play second fiddle to the NGP which should also receive a release date as well, if we're lucky...
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year