E3: What to expect from Sony
It's been a tough few months for Sony with earthquakes and PSN security breaches wreaking havoc on their operations world-wide.
Aside from more potential apologies and security reassurances Sony will be hoping that they can use the NGP to steal this year's E3 and make up ground lost because of the PSN security crisis.
The NGP will be named potentially the PS Vita. They will also announce launch titles for the console with Wipeout 2048 and Uncharted expecting to lead the line. There is also rumoured to be a Resistance title in development for the NGP which is really no surprise either.
On the PS3 side of things, expect them to continue to make a big deal about Uncharted 3, Resistance 3 and Ratchet and Clank All 4 1. This year though, the PS3 may play second fiddle to the NGP which should also receive a release date as well, if we're lucky...
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update