E3: What to expect from Sony
It's been a tough few months for Sony with earthquakes and PSN security breaches wreaking havoc on their operations world-wide.
Aside from more potential apologies and security reassurances Sony will be hoping that they can use the NGP to steal this year's E3 and make up ground lost because of the PSN security crisis.
The NGP will be named potentially the PS Vita. They will also announce launch titles for the console with Wipeout 2048 and Uncharted expecting to lead the line. There is also rumoured to be a Resistance title in development for the NGP which is really no surprise either.
On the PS3 side of things, expect them to continue to make a big deal about Uncharted 3, Resistance 3 and Ratchet and Clank All 4 1. This year though, the PS3 may play second fiddle to the NGP which should also receive a release date as well, if we're lucky...
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3