E3: What to expect from Sony
It's been a tough few months for Sony with earthquakes and PSN security breaches wreaking havoc on their operations world-wide.
Aside from more potential apologies and security reassurances Sony will be hoping that they can use the NGP to steal this year's E3 and make up ground lost because of the PSN security crisis.
The NGP will be named potentially the PS Vita. They will also announce launch titles for the console with Wipeout 2048 and Uncharted expecting to lead the line. There is also rumoured to be a Resistance title in development for the NGP which is really no surprise either.
On the PS3 side of things, expect them to continue to make a big deal about Uncharted 3, Resistance 3 and Ratchet and Clank All 4 1. This year though, the PS3 may play second fiddle to the NGP which should also receive a release date as well, if we're lucky...
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though