E3: What to expect from Sony
It's been a tough few months for Sony with earthquakes and PSN security breaches wreaking havoc on their operations world-wide.
Aside from more potential apologies and security reassurances Sony will be hoping that they can use the NGP to steal this year's E3 and make up ground lost because of the PSN security crisis.
The NGP will be named potentially the PS Vita. They will also announce launch titles for the console with Wipeout 2048 and Uncharted expecting to lead the line. There is also rumoured to be a Resistance title in development for the NGP which is really no surprise either.
On the PS3 side of things, expect them to continue to make a big deal about Uncharted 3, Resistance 3 and Ratchet and Clank All 4 1. This year though, the PS3 may play second fiddle to the NGP which should also receive a release date as well, if we're lucky...
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes