Konami reveals a list of treats for E3
Konami has announced a nice list of gaming treats that they will be bringing to E3 to show off in a quick pre-E3 press conference.
Firstly, they confirmed the rumours that Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker will be coming to the PS3 in HD as part of the PSP Remasters range although whether or not this will see release outside of Japan is yet to be confirmed.
They also confirmed that there would be an HD remastered Metal Gear Solid Collection that would be arriving on the PS3 and also the Xbox 360 bringing Snake back to a Microsoft console for the first time since Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance was released on the original Xbox.
Also arriving at E3 will be news of an Silent Hill title for the NGP and a brand new entry in eighties classic arcade shooter series Contra.
Kojima Productions also revealed their new Fox game engine which will be used to power the next and currently unannounced Metal Gear Solid title.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes