Konami reveals a list of treats for E3
Konami has announced a nice list of gaming treats that they will be bringing to E3 to show off in a quick pre-E3 press conference.
Firstly, they confirmed the rumours that Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker will be coming to the PS3 in HD as part of the PSP Remasters range although whether or not this will see release outside of Japan is yet to be confirmed.
They also confirmed that there would be an HD remastered Metal Gear Solid Collection that would be arriving on the PS3 and also the Xbox 360 bringing Snake back to a Microsoft console for the first time since Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance was released on the original Xbox.
Also arriving at E3 will be news of an Silent Hill title for the NGP and a brand new entry in eighties classic arcade shooter series Contra.
Kojima Productions also revealed their new Fox game engine which will be used to power the next and currently unannounced Metal Gear Solid title.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny