Konami reveals a list of treats for E3
Konami has announced a nice list of gaming treats that they will be bringing to E3 to show off in a quick pre-E3 press conference.
Firstly, they confirmed the rumours that Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker will be coming to the PS3 in HD as part of the PSP Remasters range although whether or not this will see release outside of Japan is yet to be confirmed.
They also confirmed that there would be an HD remastered Metal Gear Solid Collection that would be arriving on the PS3 and also the Xbox 360 bringing Snake back to a Microsoft console for the first time since Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance was released on the original Xbox.
Also arriving at E3 will be news of an Silent Hill title for the NGP and a brand new entry in eighties classic arcade shooter series Contra.
Kojima Productions also revealed their new Fox game engine which will be used to power the next and currently unannounced Metal Gear Solid title.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3