Konami reveals a list of treats for E3
Konami has announced a nice list of gaming treats that they will be bringing to E3 to show off in a quick pre-E3 press conference.
Firstly, they confirmed the rumours that Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker will be coming to the PS3 in HD as part of the PSP Remasters range although whether or not this will see release outside of Japan is yet to be confirmed.
They also confirmed that there would be an HD remastered Metal Gear Solid Collection that would be arriving on the PS3 and also the Xbox 360 bringing Snake back to a Microsoft console for the first time since Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance was released on the original Xbox.
Also arriving at E3 will be news of an Silent Hill title for the NGP and a brand new entry in eighties classic arcade shooter series Contra.
Kojima Productions also revealed their new Fox game engine which will be used to power the next and currently unannounced Metal Gear Solid title.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update