Konami reveals a list of treats for E3
Konami has announced a nice list of gaming treats that they will be bringing to E3 to show off in a quick pre-E3 press conference.
Firstly, they confirmed the rumours that Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker will be coming to the PS3 in HD as part of the PSP Remasters range although whether or not this will see release outside of Japan is yet to be confirmed.
They also confirmed that there would be an HD remastered Metal Gear Solid Collection that would be arriving on the PS3 and also the Xbox 360 bringing Snake back to a Microsoft console for the first time since Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance was released on the original Xbox.
Also arriving at E3 will be news of an Silent Hill title for the NGP and a brand new entry in eighties classic arcade shooter series Contra.
Kojima Productions also revealed their new Fox game engine which will be used to power the next and currently unannounced Metal Gear Solid title.
- The Last Team Standing update arrives for GTA Online
- Syndicate spiritual successor Satellite Reign gets a new HD gameplay video
- Last chance to back card-collecting RPG Eminence: Xander's Tales on Kickstarter
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons