The Witcher 2 coming to the Xbox 360
The CD Projekt, the developer of The Witcher RPG series, has confirmed that there will be an Xbox 360 version of The Witcher 2 for the Xbox 360.
There has been a lot of speculation on whether the proposed console version of the complex mature PC RPG title would ever arrive given that rumoured console versions of the first game never materialised.
The Witcher 2 has already done extremely well on the PC debuting in the UK at number 5 in the multiformat charts and has garnered a Metacritic score of 88.
The Xbox 360 version of the game was unveiled at a press conference this week prior to it being shown off at E3 and will arrive some time before the end of 2011.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3