The Witcher 2 coming to the Xbox 360
The CD Projekt, the developer of The Witcher RPG series, has confirmed that there will be an Xbox 360 version of The Witcher 2 for the Xbox 360.
There has been a lot of speculation on whether the proposed console version of the complex mature PC RPG title would ever arrive given that rumoured console versions of the first game never materialised.
The Witcher 2 has already done extremely well on the PC debuting in the UK at number 5 in the multiformat charts and has garnered a Metacritic score of 88.
The Xbox 360 version of the game was unveiled at a press conference this week prior to it being shown off at E3 and will arrive some time before the end of 2011.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One