The Witcher 2 coming to the Xbox 360
The CD Projekt, the developer of The Witcher RPG series, has confirmed that there will be an Xbox 360 version of The Witcher 2 for the Xbox 360.
There has been a lot of speculation on whether the proposed console version of the complex mature PC RPG title would ever arrive given that rumoured console versions of the first game never materialised.
The Witcher 2 has already done extremely well on the PC debuting in the UK at number 5 in the multiformat charts and has garnered a Metacritic score of 88.
The Xbox 360 version of the game was unveiled at a press conference this week prior to it being shown off at E3 and will arrive some time before the end of 2011.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto