The Witcher 2 coming to the Xbox 360
The CD Projekt, the developer of The Witcher RPG series, has confirmed that there will be an Xbox 360 version of The Witcher 2 for the Xbox 360.
There has been a lot of speculation on whether the proposed console version of the complex mature PC RPG title would ever arrive given that rumoured console versions of the first game never materialised.
The Witcher 2 has already done extremely well on the PC debuting in the UK at number 5 in the multiformat charts and has garnered a Metacritic score of 88.
The Xbox 360 version of the game was unveiled at a press conference this week prior to it being shown off at E3 and will arrive some time before the end of 2011.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year