The Witcher 2 coming to the Xbox 360
The CD Projekt, the developer of The Witcher RPG series, has confirmed that there will be an Xbox 360 version of The Witcher 2 for the Xbox 360.
There has been a lot of speculation on whether the proposed console version of the complex mature PC RPG title would ever arrive given that rumoured console versions of the first game never materialised.
The Witcher 2 has already done extremely well on the PC debuting in the UK at number 5 in the multiformat charts and has garnered a Metacritic score of 88.
The Xbox 360 version of the game was unveiled at a press conference this week prior to it being shown off at E3 and will arrive some time before the end of 2011.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free