2K sets an invasion date for XCOM reboot
2K Games has set a release date for their FPS reboot of the classic XCOM alien invasion series.
XCOM follows the adventures of Special Agent William Carter as he leads a team of elite operatives in a bid to stop a malevolent alien force from conquering earth and destroying all human life in the process.
2K Marin has come up with a gameplay mechanic that adds a tactical element to a blend of gunplay and use of what they call "powerful sci-fi abilities".
XCOM will crash land in the US on March the 6th of next year on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC followed by its European invasion on March the 9th.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO