2K sets an invasion date for XCOM reboot
2K Games has set a release date for their FPS reboot of the classic XCOM alien invasion series.
XCOM follows the adventures of Special Agent William Carter as he leads a team of elite operatives in a bid to stop a malevolent alien force from conquering earth and destroying all human life in the process.
2K Marin has come up with a gameplay mechanic that adds a tactical element to a blend of gunplay and use of what they call "powerful sci-fi abilities".
XCOM will crash land in the US on March the 6th of next year on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC followed by its European invasion on March the 9th.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date