Yu Suzuki to work on a Kinect fighting game
Yu Suzuki, the man behind the legendary Shenmue series, has joined games development and CG animation studio Premium Agency as an executive producer and adviser.
The studio is reportedly working on a fighting game for Kinect and that is one of the projects that Suzuki is said to be advising on bringing his experience of fighting games from Virtua Fighter and Shenmue to the project.
Suzuki-san explained: "I've been [interested in] the idea of integration of technology and entertainment faithfully as a game producer."
Premium Agency is working on a number of social and mobile projects as well as games for home consoles.
Thanks Develop Online.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release