Yu Suzuki to work on a Kinect fighting game
Yu Suzuki, the man behind the legendary Shenmue series, has joined games development and CG animation studio Premium Agency as an executive producer and adviser.
The studio is reportedly working on a fighting game for Kinect and that is one of the projects that Suzuki is said to be advising on bringing his experience of fighting games from Virtua Fighter and Shenmue to the project.
Suzuki-san explained: "I've been [interested in] the idea of integration of technology and entertainment faithfully as a game producer."
Premium Agency is working on a number of social and mobile projects as well as games for home consoles.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan