Yu Suzuki to work on a Kinect fighting game
Yu Suzuki, the man behind the legendary Shenmue series, has joined games development and CG animation studio Premium Agency as an executive producer and adviser.
The studio is reportedly working on a fighting game for Kinect and that is one of the projects that Suzuki is said to be advising on bringing his experience of fighting games from Virtua Fighter and Shenmue to the project.
Suzuki-san explained: "I've been [interested in] the idea of integration of technology and entertainment faithfully as a game producer."
Premium Agency is working on a number of social and mobile projects as well as games for home consoles.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO