Yu Suzuki to work on a Kinect fighting game
Yu Suzuki, the man behind the legendary Shenmue series, has joined games development and CG animation studio Premium Agency as an executive producer and adviser.
The studio is reportedly working on a fighting game for Kinect and that is one of the projects that Suzuki is said to be advising on bringing his experience of fighting games from Virtua Fighter and Shenmue to the project.
Suzuki-san explained: "I've been [interested in] the idea of integration of technology and entertainment faithfully as a game producer."
Premium Agency is working on a number of social and mobile projects as well as games for home consoles.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year