Yu Suzuki to work on a Kinect fighting game
Yu Suzuki, the man behind the legendary Shenmue series, has joined games development and CG animation studio Premium Agency as an executive producer and adviser.
The studio is reportedly working on a fighting game for Kinect and that is one of the projects that Suzuki is said to be advising on bringing his experience of fighting games from Virtua Fighter and Shenmue to the project.
Suzuki-san explained: "I've been [interested in] the idea of integration of technology and entertainment faithfully as a game producer."
Premium Agency is working on a number of social and mobile projects as well as games for home consoles.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too
- Deep Down to be a no-show at this year's Tokyo Games Show
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime