EA fishing for more beta sign-ups for next phase of testing on The Old Republic
EA and Bioware have sent out email invitations looking for more beta testers to take part in the next phase of European testing for their big budget MMO, Star Wars: The Old Republic.
The email invitations fall short of saying exactly when the next phase of testing will begin but promises it will be soon.
There is still no release date for Bioware's first ever MMO but EA has promised that the game will be out some time before the end of the current financial year.
Interested MMO gamers can sign up for the next beta phase on the Star Wars: The Old Republic official website.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3