EA fishing for more beta sign-ups for next phase of testing on The Old Republic
EA and Bioware have sent out email invitations looking for more beta testers to take part in the next phase of European testing for their big budget MMO, Star Wars: The Old Republic.
The email invitations fall short of saying exactly when the next phase of testing will begin but promises it will be soon.
There is still no release date for Bioware's first ever MMO but EA has promised that the game will be out some time before the end of the current financial year.
Interested MMO gamers can sign up for the next beta phase on the Star Wars: The Old Republic official website.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter