EA fishing for more beta sign-ups for next phase of testing on The Old Republic
EA and Bioware have sent out email invitations looking for more beta testers to take part in the next phase of European testing for their big budget MMO, Star Wars: The Old Republic.
The email invitations fall short of saying exactly when the next phase of testing will begin but promises it will be soon.
There is still no release date for Bioware's first ever MMO but EA has promised that the game will be out some time before the end of the current financial year.
Interested MMO gamers can sign up for the next beta phase on the Star Wars: The Old Republic official website.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week