EA fishing for more beta sign-ups for next phase of testing on The Old Republic
EA and Bioware have sent out email invitations looking for more beta testers to take part in the next phase of European testing for their big budget MMO, Star Wars: The Old Republic.
The email invitations fall short of saying exactly when the next phase of testing will begin but promises it will be soon.
There is still no release date for Bioware's first ever MMO but EA has promised that the game will be out some time before the end of the current financial year.
Interested MMO gamers can sign up for the next beta phase on the Star Wars: The Old Republic official website.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer