EA fishing for more beta sign-ups for next phase of testing on The Old Republic
EA and Bioware have sent out email invitations looking for more beta testers to take part in the next phase of European testing for their big budget MMO, Star Wars: The Old Republic.
The email invitations fall short of saying exactly when the next phase of testing will begin but promises it will be soon.
There is still no release date for Bioware's first ever MMO but EA has promised that the game will be out some time before the end of the current financial year.
Interested MMO gamers can sign up for the next beta phase on the Star Wars: The Old Republic official website.
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine
- Bethesda announces Wolfenstein: Old Blood a prequel to The New Order
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF