FIFA 12 to take the series to the next level
EA has high hopes for this year's installment of the FIFA football franchise with big improvements planned for FIFA 12.
The game's producer David Rutter has been talking about what they are bringing to FIFA 12 and how it will revolutionise the series.
Rutter began: "We are lucky that the quality of the series is such that we could go, "right, what do we need to do to take it to the next level?" The gameplay innovations are part and parcel of that. Having a real-time physics engine in FIFA is a significant step forward. Precision dribbling and tactical defending has totally changed the way the game plays. Which is the reason we are being quite audacious in the bold claim of revolutionising FIFA."
He added: "We are rarely massively happy with what weve produced. But the fact we are showing the game in May, which we never do, has come about because we think we have quite a special year ahead."
FIFA 12 is due out on the usual smorgasbord of platforms in the autumn.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III