FIFA 12 to take the series to the next level
EA has high hopes for this year's installment of the FIFA football franchise with big improvements planned for FIFA 12.
The game's producer David Rutter has been talking about what they are bringing to FIFA 12 and how it will revolutionise the series.
Rutter began: "We are lucky that the quality of the series is such that we could go, "right, what do we need to do to take it to the next level?" The gameplay innovations are part and parcel of that. Having a real-time physics engine in FIFA is a significant step forward. Precision dribbling and tactical defending has totally changed the way the game plays. Which is the reason we are being quite audacious in the bold claim of revolutionising FIFA."
He added: "We are rarely massively happy with what weve produced. But the fact we are showing the game in May, which we never do, has come about because we think we have quite a special year ahead."
FIFA 12 is due out on the usual smorgasbord of platforms in the autumn.
- Merry Christmas from Play.tm!
- Microsoft offering some excellent Games With Gold in January
- New Battlefield: Hardline Karma trailer arrives
- Mystery Of The Mooil Rig DLC arrives for Sunset Overdrive
- Destiny registered users approaching 13 million
- STALKER devs GSC Gameworld reopens its doors
- Free game reward for Assassin's Creed: Unity users requires them to reliquish their right to sue Ubisoft
- Respawn wishes Titanfall had been released on Steam
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access