THQ announces Darksiders 2
THQ has announced the return of Vigil Games' entertaining action RPG series Darksiders for some time in 2012.
Darksiders 2 will focus on Death this time as he fights to clear his brother War's name after he was made to take the blame for the apocalyptic events of Darksiders.
Vigil Games are working on making everything bigger for Darksiders 2 including the game world, armour and weapon upgrade systems as well as new monsters, bosses and tougher dungeons.
THQ's Danny Bilson said: "We have taken the best parts of Darksiders and improved on them with a host of new mechanics and features. You will see great things from this epic game."
Darksiders 2 is in development for PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year
- CD Projekt RED addresses visual downgrade issues with The Witcher 3
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new trailer featuring the Nine Inch Nails
- This year's Need For Speed is bringing back the narrative
- No Bard's Tale IV on consoles, InXile not ruling it out though