THQ announces Darksiders 2
THQ has announced the return of Vigil Games' entertaining action RPG series Darksiders for some time in 2012.
Darksiders 2 will focus on Death this time as he fights to clear his brother War's name after he was made to take the blame for the apocalyptic events of Darksiders.
Vigil Games are working on making everything bigger for Darksiders 2 including the game world, armour and weapon upgrade systems as well as new monsters, bosses and tougher dungeons.
THQ's Danny Bilson said: "We have taken the best parts of Darksiders and improved on them with a host of new mechanics and features. You will see great things from this epic game."
Darksiders 2 is in development for PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive