THQ announces Darksiders 2
THQ has announced the return of Vigil Games' entertaining action RPG series Darksiders for some time in 2012.
Darksiders 2 will focus on Death this time as he fights to clear his brother War's name after he was made to take the blame for the apocalyptic events of Darksiders.
Vigil Games are working on making everything bigger for Darksiders 2 including the game world, armour and weapon upgrade systems as well as new monsters, bosses and tougher dungeons.
THQ's Danny Bilson said: "We have taken the best parts of Darksiders and improved on them with a host of new mechanics and features. You will see great things from this epic game."
Darksiders 2 is in development for PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users