THQ announces Darksiders 2
THQ has announced the return of Vigil Games' entertaining action RPG series Darksiders for some time in 2012.
Darksiders 2 will focus on Death this time as he fights to clear his brother War's name after he was made to take the blame for the apocalyptic events of Darksiders.
Vigil Games are working on making everything bigger for Darksiders 2 including the game world, armour and weapon upgrade systems as well as new monsters, bosses and tougher dungeons.
THQ's Danny Bilson said: "We have taken the best parts of Darksiders and improved on them with a host of new mechanics and features. You will see great things from this epic game."
Darksiders 2 is in development for PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May