THQ announces Darksiders 2
THQ has announced the return of Vigil Games' entertaining action RPG series Darksiders for some time in 2012.
Darksiders 2 will focus on Death this time as he fights to clear his brother War's name after he was made to take the blame for the apocalyptic events of Darksiders.
Vigil Games are working on making everything bigger for Darksiders 2 including the game world, armour and weapon upgrade systems as well as new monsters, bosses and tougher dungeons.
THQ's Danny Bilson said: "We have taken the best parts of Darksiders and improved on them with a host of new mechanics and features. You will see great things from this epic game."
Darksiders 2 is in development for PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release