Bungie has promising a big announcement on July 7th
After much hype and speculation Bungie are promising a big announcement in July foregoing the chance to appear at this year's E3.
Last year Bungie signed a 10-year publishing deal with Activision on a brand new IP that they have been working on after parting ways with the Microsoft and the Halo series upon completion of Halo: Reach.
Bungie's Eric Osborne wrote on Bungie's blog: "A significant amount of my time is also now being dedicated to other upcoming endeavors that wont make a splash on the front page until Bungie Day [July 7] closes in around us. Unfortunately, that means there are just too many balls in the air for me to juggle without letting a few fall to the ground. More explicit details about those balls in the weeks ahead."
It is widely believed that their new title is an epic action MMO and Activision must have a lot of faith in the concept in order to tie the developer down for a decade.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year