Dreamcast handheld arriving in Japan next month
An unofficial Dreamcast handheld is now available for pre-order through one Japanese online retailer.
The new piece of kit is set to launch next month and, while it is an unofficial machine, the idea of playing Shenmue and Ikaruga on the go is almost too good to pass up.
The Dreamcast handheld will be available in June from PachimonTV at 38,000 YEN which is around 285 GBP.
Does anyone fancy a bit of Crazy Taxi on the bus?
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone