Dreamcast handheld arriving in Japan next month
An unofficial Dreamcast handheld is now available for pre-order through one Japanese online retailer.
The new piece of kit is set to launch next month and, while it is an unofficial machine, the idea of playing Shenmue and Ikaruga on the go is almost too good to pass up.
The Dreamcast handheld will be available in June from PachimonTV at 38,000 YEN which is around 285 GBP.
Does anyone fancy a bit of Crazy Taxi on the bus?
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week