Dreamcast handheld arriving in Japan next month
An unofficial Dreamcast handheld is now available for pre-order through one Japanese online retailer.
The new piece of kit is set to launch next month and, while it is an unofficial machine, the idea of playing Shenmue and Ikaruga on the go is almost too good to pass up.
The Dreamcast handheld will be available in June from PachimonTV at 38,000 YEN which is around 285 GBP.
Does anyone fancy a bit of Crazy Taxi on the bus?
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release