Dreamcast handheld arriving in Japan next month
An unofficial Dreamcast handheld is now available for pre-order through one Japanese online retailer.
The new piece of kit is set to launch next month and, while it is an unofficial machine, the idea of playing Shenmue and Ikaruga on the go is almost too good to pass up.
The Dreamcast handheld will be available in June from PachimonTV at 38,000 YEN which is around 285 GBP.
Does anyone fancy a bit of Crazy Taxi on the bus?
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update