Dreamcast handheld arriving in Japan next month
An unofficial Dreamcast handheld is now available for pre-order through one Japanese online retailer.
The new piece of kit is set to launch next month and, while it is an unofficial machine, the idea of playing Shenmue and Ikaruga on the go is almost too good to pass up.
The Dreamcast handheld will be available in June from PachimonTV at 38,000 YEN which is around 285 GBP.
Does anyone fancy a bit of Crazy Taxi on the bus?
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date