First Shogun 2 DLC unsheathed
SEGA and Creative Assembly have revealed their first pack of DLC for Shogun 2: Total War opning up a new playable faction and adding new units and other features.
The Ikko Ikki Clan pack unlocks the Buddhist rebel Ikko Ikki clan faction to play as in single and multiplayer campaign modes and the multiplayer battle modes. It also adds the new Ikko Ikki Monk agent, eight Ikko Ikki variants of existing units and the Warrior Nun unit to other factions.
The pack also adds ten new retainers, the Ikko Ikki General skill-tree, new avatar armour sets to use in Avatar conquest mode and a new historical battle.
The Ikko Ikki Clan DLC pack is available to download only on Steam from today.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light