First Shogun 2 DLC unsheathed
SEGA and Creative Assembly have revealed their first pack of DLC for Shogun 2: Total War opning up a new playable faction and adding new units and other features.
The Ikko Ikki Clan pack unlocks the Buddhist rebel Ikko Ikki clan faction to play as in single and multiplayer campaign modes and the multiplayer battle modes. It also adds the new Ikko Ikki Monk agent, eight Ikko Ikki variants of existing units and the Warrior Nun unit to other factions.
The pack also adds ten new retainers, the Ikko Ikki General skill-tree, new avatar armour sets to use in Avatar conquest mode and a new historical battle.
The Ikko Ikki Clan DLC pack is available to download only on Steam from today.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side