First Shogun 2 DLC unsheathed
SEGA and Creative Assembly have revealed their first pack of DLC for Shogun 2: Total War opning up a new playable faction and adding new units and other features.
The Ikko Ikki Clan pack unlocks the Buddhist rebel Ikko Ikki clan faction to play as in single and multiplayer campaign modes and the multiplayer battle modes. It also adds the new Ikko Ikki Monk agent, eight Ikko Ikki variants of existing units and the Warrior Nun unit to other factions.
The pack also adds ten new retainers, the Ikko Ikki General skill-tree, new avatar armour sets to use in Avatar conquest mode and a new historical battle.
The Ikko Ikki Clan DLC pack is available to download only on Steam from today.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May