First Shogun 2 DLC unsheathed
SEGA and Creative Assembly have revealed their first pack of DLC for Shogun 2: Total War opning up a new playable faction and adding new units and other features.
The Ikko Ikki Clan pack unlocks the Buddhist rebel Ikko Ikki clan faction to play as in single and multiplayer campaign modes and the multiplayer battle modes. It also adds the new Ikko Ikki Monk agent, eight Ikko Ikki variants of existing units and the Warrior Nun unit to other factions.
The pack also adds ten new retainers, the Ikko Ikki General skill-tree, new avatar armour sets to use in Avatar conquest mode and a new historical battle.
The Ikko Ikki Clan DLC pack is available to download only on Steam from today.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3