First Shogun 2 DLC unsheathed
SEGA and Creative Assembly have revealed their first pack of DLC for Shogun 2: Total War opning up a new playable faction and adding new units and other features.
The Ikko Ikki Clan pack unlocks the Buddhist rebel Ikko Ikki clan faction to play as in single and multiplayer campaign modes and the multiplayer battle modes. It also adds the new Ikko Ikki Monk agent, eight Ikko Ikki variants of existing units and the Warrior Nun unit to other factions.
The pack also adds ten new retainers, the Ikko Ikki General skill-tree, new avatar armour sets to use in Avatar conquest mode and a new historical battle.
The Ikko Ikki Clan DLC pack is available to download only on Steam from today.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey