NGP RAM cut to make it more affordable?
It has emerged that Sony may be considering cutting the RAM on the NGP in order to be able to price it more competitively.
French tech website 01net claims to have information that would indicate that the non-3G version of the NGP may only include 256MB of RAM instead of 512MB.
They have suggested that they non-3G NGP will also not have any built-in flash memory instead relying solely on the the memory stick slot for internal storage.
After learning from the initial outrageous pricing of the PS3 Sony seems to be looking very carefully at making sure the NGP can compete with the 3DS and high-end smartphones on price.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto