NGP RAM cut to make it more affordable?
It has emerged that Sony may be considering cutting the RAM on the NGP in order to be able to price it more competitively.
French tech website 01net claims to have information that would indicate that the non-3G version of the NGP may only include 256MB of RAM instead of 512MB.
They have suggested that they non-3G NGP will also not have any built-in flash memory instead relying solely on the the memory stick slot for internal storage.
After learning from the initial outrageous pricing of the PS3 Sony seems to be looking very carefully at making sure the NGP can compete with the 3DS and high-end smartphones on price.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell