City Interactive promises a big showing from Sniper 2 at E3
City Interactive is hoping to assert themselves in the military shooter genre with their new CryEngine 3 powered title Sniper 2: Ghost Warrior.
The European publisher/developer is hoping that the work they are putting in on Sniper 2 will allow them to show that they can play with the big boys like Call of Duty and Battlefield and they believe that this year's E3 will be crucial to them demonstrating that.
PR and marketing boss at City Interactive, Jon Goddard said: "What we are showing can compete with other titles from much bigger and more established publishers."
He added: "We havent shown anything of Sniper 2 and the ambition with this game is even greater than the first. Obviously, buying in CryEngine 3 is a big part of that. Going out and buying a cutting-edge engine shows our ambition."
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year