City Interactive promises a big showing from Sniper 2 at E3
City Interactive is hoping to assert themselves in the military shooter genre with their new CryEngine 3 powered title Sniper 2: Ghost Warrior.
The European publisher/developer is hoping that the work they are putting in on Sniper 2 will allow them to show that they can play with the big boys like Call of Duty and Battlefield and they believe that this year's E3 will be crucial to them demonstrating that.
PR and marketing boss at City Interactive, Jon Goddard said: "What we are showing can compete with other titles from much bigger and more established publishers."
He added: "We havent shown anything of Sniper 2 and the ambition with this game is even greater than the first. Obviously, buying in CryEngine 3 is a big part of that. Going out and buying a cutting-edge engine shows our ambition."
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3