QuakeCon pre-registration opens this evening
Bethesda has announced that pre-registration for this year's QuakeCon will be opening this evening.
From 8pm EST (midnight GMT) this evening Quake enthusiasts will be able to get themselves pre-registered to attend the the biggest event of the Quake calendar.
As well as the usual free tickets there are a selection of premium ticket packages that include a selection of interesting goodies.
The premium packages are as follows: The BYOC Select-a-Seat Package at 20 USDallowing you to select and reserve the guaranteed seat of your choice in the BYOC area which comes with an official QuakeCon 2011 BYOC t-shirt and a special art of RAGE mouse pad, the Swag Pack at 35 USD which gets you an official QuakeCon 2011 attendee t-shirt, a RAGE Wingstick t-shirt, a Skyrim lithograph signed by the team at Bethesda Game Studios and a pack of RAGE, Skyrim, and Prey 2 zipper-pulls and finally the 50 USD QuakeCon done Quick Package (limit of 200 packages available on a first-come first-serve basis) again allowing you to select and reserve the guaranteed seat of your choice in the BYOC area, express lane fast-pass registration for the BYOC, express lane fast-pass to every speaker, panel, and public event at QuakeCon, limited reserved access seating for all panels, presentations, and events, a special art of RAGE mouse pad, individually numbered and signed by Tim Willits, Creative Director of RAGE and a limited edition QuakeCon 2011 zipper-pull.
You can pre-register for the event on the official QuakeCon website. This year's QuakeCon will take place from the 4th to the 7th of August at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch