QuakeCon pre-registration opens this evening
Bethesda has announced that pre-registration for this year's QuakeCon will be opening this evening.
From 8pm EST (midnight GMT) this evening Quake enthusiasts will be able to get themselves pre-registered to attend the the biggest event of the Quake calendar.
As well as the usual free tickets there are a selection of premium ticket packages that include a selection of interesting goodies.
The premium packages are as follows: The BYOC Select-a-Seat Package at 20 USDallowing you to select and reserve the guaranteed seat of your choice in the BYOC area which comes with an official QuakeCon 2011 BYOC t-shirt and a special art of RAGE mouse pad, the Swag Pack at 35 USD which gets you an official QuakeCon 2011 attendee t-shirt, a RAGE Wingstick t-shirt, a Skyrim lithograph signed by the team at Bethesda Game Studios and a pack of RAGE, Skyrim, and Prey 2 zipper-pulls and finally the 50 USD QuakeCon done Quick Package (limit of 200 packages available on a first-come first-serve basis) again allowing you to select and reserve the guaranteed seat of your choice in the BYOC area, express lane fast-pass registration for the BYOC, express lane fast-pass to every speaker, panel, and public event at QuakeCon, limited reserved access seating for all panels, presentations, and events, a special art of RAGE mouse pad, individually numbered and signed by Tim Willits, Creative Director of RAGE and a limited edition QuakeCon 2011 zipper-pull.
You can pre-register for the event on the official QuakeCon website. This year's QuakeCon will take place from the 4th to the 7th of August at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag