Red Dead shifts over 8 million
Things are looking very healthy these days for Take-Two despite the absence of any new Grand Theft Auto title.
The biggest news out of Take-Two's full year financials investor conference call is that Red Dead Redemption has severely exceeded all expectations in selling 8.5 million copies world wide in the year since it released.
The announcement also comes as this year's Rockstar effort, LA Noire has shot to the top of the sales charts in its debut week becoming the fastest-selling new IP in the UK in the process.
Even without any announcement of a new Grand Theft Auto title Rockstar still has an impressive-looking upcoming portfolio lead by the return of New York's most troubled ex-cop Max Payne.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey