Red Dead shifts over 8 million
Things are looking very healthy these days for Take-Two despite the absence of any new Grand Theft Auto title.
The biggest news out of Take-Two's full year financials investor conference call is that Red Dead Redemption has severely exceeded all expectations in selling 8.5 million copies world wide in the year since it released.
The announcement also comes as this year's Rockstar effort, LA Noire has shot to the top of the sales charts in its debut week becoming the fastest-selling new IP in the UK in the process.
Even without any announcement of a new Grand Theft Auto title Rockstar still has an impressive-looking upcoming portfolio lead by the return of New York's most troubled ex-cop Max Payne.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update