Project Cafe getting a camera system?
Rumours have emerged suggesting that Nintendo's new console, due to be unveiled at E3, will feature a camera system.
Unlike Kinect, the camera system mooted to be included in the new Project Cafe console is to be mounted on the console's new controller.
The machine's new wireless controller is said to feature a front-facing camera as well as a six-inch touch-screen and maybe a stylus too.
According to one source the 3DS may also be able to function as a replacement for the controller saying: "The functions are the same. It is a standard wireless controller added with a front-facing camera and touch screen. That sounds far too much like a 3DS to me. But I cant confirm this, Nintendo is being very cautious about the details."
Thanks Develop Online.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3