Project Cafe getting a camera system?
Rumours have emerged suggesting that Nintendo's new console, due to be unveiled at E3, will feature a camera system.
Unlike Kinect, the camera system mooted to be included in the new Project Cafe console is to be mounted on the console's new controller.
The machine's new wireless controller is said to feature a front-facing camera as well as a six-inch touch-screen and maybe a stylus too.
According to one source the 3DS may also be able to function as a replacement for the controller saying: "The functions are the same. It is a standard wireless controller added with a front-facing camera and touch screen. That sounds far too much like a 3DS to me. But I cant confirm this, Nintendo is being very cautious about the details."
Thanks Develop Online.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO