Project Cafe getting a camera system?
Rumours have emerged suggesting that Nintendo's new console, due to be unveiled at E3, will feature a camera system.
Unlike Kinect, the camera system mooted to be included in the new Project Cafe console is to be mounted on the console's new controller.
The machine's new wireless controller is said to feature a front-facing camera as well as a six-inch touch-screen and maybe a stylus too.
According to one source the 3DS may also be able to function as a replacement for the controller saying: "The functions are the same. It is a standard wireless controller added with a front-facing camera and touch screen. That sounds far too much like a 3DS to me. But I cant confirm this, Nintendo is being very cautious about the details."
Thanks Develop Online.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny