Project Cafe getting a camera system?
Rumours have emerged suggesting that Nintendo's new console, due to be unveiled at E3, will feature a camera system.
Unlike Kinect, the camera system mooted to be included in the new Project Cafe console is to be mounted on the console's new controller.
The machine's new wireless controller is said to feature a front-facing camera as well as a six-inch touch-screen and maybe a stylus too.
According to one source the 3DS may also be able to function as a replacement for the controller saying: "The functions are the same. It is a standard wireless controller added with a front-facing camera and touch screen. That sounds far too much like a 3DS to me. But I cant confirm this, Nintendo is being very cautious about the details."
Thanks Develop Online.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today