Project Cafe getting a camera system?
Rumours have emerged suggesting that Nintendo's new console, due to be unveiled at E3, will feature a camera system.
Unlike Kinect, the camera system mooted to be included in the new Project Cafe console is to be mounted on the console's new controller.
The machine's new wireless controller is said to feature a front-facing camera as well as a six-inch touch-screen and maybe a stylus too.
According to one source the 3DS may also be able to function as a replacement for the controller saying: "The functions are the same. It is a standard wireless controller added with a front-facing camera and touch screen. That sounds far too much like a 3DS to me. But I cant confirm this, Nintendo is being very cautious about the details."
Thanks Develop Online.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes