Rockstar smashes records again with LA Noire
Unsurprisingly Rockstar has broken more records with the release of their latest and newest IP in LA Noire.
The Australian-developed title has become the fastest-selling new IPs in the UK in rocketing to number one in the all-format sales charts.
The exact sales figures have not been revealed by UK's Gfk ChartTrack although they have said that LA Noire is selling on a par with last year's Rockstar effort, Red Dead Redemption.
It is also selling fairly even across both formats with 58 percent of sales on the Xbox 360 and the remaining 42 percent going to the PS3.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer