Rockstar smashes records again with LA Noire
Unsurprisingly Rockstar has broken more records with the release of their latest and newest IP in LA Noire.
The Australian-developed title has become the fastest-selling new IPs in the UK in rocketing to number one in the all-format sales charts.
The exact sales figures have not been revealed by UK's Gfk ChartTrack although they have said that LA Noire is selling on a par with last year's Rockstar effort, Red Dead Redemption.
It is also selling fairly even across both formats with 58 percent of sales on the Xbox 360 and the remaining 42 percent going to the PS3.
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims
- Capcom using Unreal Engine 4 for Street Fighter V
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game