Rockstar smashes records again with LA Noire
Unsurprisingly Rockstar has broken more records with the release of their latest and newest IP in LA Noire.
The Australian-developed title has become the fastest-selling new IPs in the UK in rocketing to number one in the all-format sales charts.
The exact sales figures have not been revealed by UK's Gfk ChartTrack although they have said that LA Noire is selling on a par with last year's Rockstar effort, Red Dead Redemption.
It is also selling fairly even across both formats with 58 percent of sales on the Xbox 360 and the remaining 42 percent going to the PS3.
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine