Rockstar smashes records again with LA Noire
Unsurprisingly Rockstar has broken more records with the release of their latest and newest IP in LA Noire.
The Australian-developed title has become the fastest-selling new IPs in the UK in rocketing to number one in the all-format sales charts.
The exact sales figures have not been revealed by UK's Gfk ChartTrack although they have said that LA Noire is selling on a par with last year's Rockstar effort, Red Dead Redemption.
It is also selling fairly even across both formats with 58 percent of sales on the Xbox 360 and the remaining 42 percent going to the PS3.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto