Rockstar smashes records again with LA Noire
Unsurprisingly Rockstar has broken more records with the release of their latest and newest IP in LA Noire.
The Australian-developed title has become the fastest-selling new IPs in the UK in rocketing to number one in the all-format sales charts.
The exact sales figures have not been revealed by UK's Gfk ChartTrack although they have said that LA Noire is selling on a par with last year's Rockstar effort, Red Dead Redemption.
It is also selling fairly even across both formats with 58 percent of sales on the Xbox 360 and the remaining 42 percent going to the PS3.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015