2K Games preparing an MMO from one of their major franchises
2K Games has announced a partnership with Korean studio XLGAMES to produce an MMO based on one of their big franchises.
What franchise they will be working on is unclear and, right now, the new MMO is only destined for Asian markets but 2K are confident that this will be a big title for them.
Their confidence is founded in the fact that XLGAMES is headed by Lineage and The Three Kingdoms creator Jake Song and the incredible amount of experience that he has in creating hit MMOs.
Song elaborated: "This is a great partnership between XLGAMES and 2K. We have already been working together for a year on the game, and I can tell you this is one of the most exciting projects that I've ever undertaken. I cannot wait to launch this collaboration, which illustrates our shared development talent and passion to create cutting-edge entertainment experiences."
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes