2K Games preparing an MMO from one of their major franchises
2K Games has announced a partnership with Korean studio XLGAMES to produce an MMO based on one of their big franchises.
What franchise they will be working on is unclear and, right now, the new MMO is only destined for Asian markets but 2K are confident that this will be a big title for them.
Their confidence is founded in the fact that XLGAMES is headed by Lineage and The Three Kingdoms creator Jake Song and the incredible amount of experience that he has in creating hit MMOs.
Song elaborated: "This is a great partnership between XLGAMES and 2K. We have already been working together for a year on the game, and I can tell you this is one of the most exciting projects that I've ever undertaken. I cannot wait to launch this collaboration, which illustrates our shared development talent and passion to create cutting-edge entertainment experiences."
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO