2K Games preparing an MMO from one of their major franchises
2K Games has announced a partnership with Korean studio XLGAMES to produce an MMO based on one of their big franchises.
What franchise they will be working on is unclear and, right now, the new MMO is only destined for Asian markets but 2K are confident that this will be a big title for them.
Their confidence is founded in the fact that XLGAMES is headed by Lineage and The Three Kingdoms creator Jake Song and the incredible amount of experience that he has in creating hit MMOs.
Song elaborated: "This is a great partnership between XLGAMES and 2K. We have already been working together for a year on the game, and I can tell you this is one of the most exciting projects that I've ever undertaken. I cannot wait to launch this collaboration, which illustrates our shared development talent and passion to create cutting-edge entertainment experiences."
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon