BioShock to feature in The Art of Video Games exhibition at the Smithsonian
Irrational Games' oceanic masterpiece is set to feature in a new exhibition entitled 'The Art of Video Games' at the Smithsonian American Art Museum.
The exhibition is planned to run from March to September next year at the Smithsonian in Washington DC with BioShock set to represent the best that the current generation has to offer.
Andrew Ryan's fallen undersea utopia has provided gamers with some of the most impressive and lasting imagery of the current hardware generation.
Ken Levine, president of Irrational, gushed: "The thought of seeing BioShock on display next to Georgia O'Keeffe and Thomas Hart Benton is, well, humbling. The fact that gamers put us there makes it all the better."
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week