BioShock to feature in The Art of Video Games exhibition at the Smithsonian
Irrational Games' oceanic masterpiece is set to feature in a new exhibition entitled 'The Art of Video Games' at the Smithsonian American Art Museum.
The exhibition is planned to run from March to September next year at the Smithsonian in Washington DC with BioShock set to represent the best that the current generation has to offer.
Andrew Ryan's fallen undersea utopia has provided gamers with some of the most impressive and lasting imagery of the current hardware generation.
Ken Levine, president of Irrational, gushed: "The thought of seeing BioShock on display next to Georgia O'Keeffe and Thomas Hart Benton is, well, humbling. The fact that gamers put us there makes it all the better."
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny