BioShock to feature in The Art of Video Games exhibition at the Smithsonian
Irrational Games' oceanic masterpiece is set to feature in a new exhibition entitled 'The Art of Video Games' at the Smithsonian American Art Museum.
The exhibition is planned to run from March to September next year at the Smithsonian in Washington DC with BioShock set to represent the best that the current generation has to offer.
Andrew Ryan's fallen undersea utopia has provided gamers with some of the most impressive and lasting imagery of the current hardware generation.
Ken Levine, president of Irrational, gushed: "The thought of seeing BioShock on display next to Georgia O'Keeffe and Thomas Hart Benton is, well, humbling. The fact that gamers put us there makes it all the better."
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year