Bioware confirms Dragon Age 3
Bioware is in the process of hiring staff to work on the next installment of the Dragon Age franchise.
In a statement posted on Twitter senior creative development director Alistar McNally came straight out and announced that he is looking for environmental artists to work on Dragon Age 3.
McNally wrote: "I'm looking for exceptional environment artists to join me at BioWare Edmonton, Canada to work on Dragon Age 3."
The announcement is unsurprising given that Dragon Age II shot straight to number one in the sales charts on its launch week but polarised critical opinion by making some controversial changes to the control system and character customisation options.
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent