Bioware confirms Dragon Age 3
Bioware is in the process of hiring staff to work on the next installment of the Dragon Age franchise.
In a statement posted on Twitter senior creative development director Alistar McNally came straight out and announced that he is looking for environmental artists to work on Dragon Age 3.
McNally wrote: "I'm looking for exceptional environment artists to join me at BioWare Edmonton, Canada to work on Dragon Age 3."
The announcement is unsurprising given that Dragon Age II shot straight to number one in the sales charts on its launch week but polarised critical opinion by making some controversial changes to the control system and character customisation options.
- Here's a bunch of new screenshots of Project CARS running on the Xbox One
- Free Power Of Defiance DLC arrives for Shadow Of Mordor
- Teaser trailer arrives for Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Tales From The Borderlands to debut this month
- Archwing update arrives for the console versions of Warframe
- Free update and Black Sea Colonies DLC arrives for Total War: Rome II
- Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions coming next week
- World Of Warcraft subs jump back over the 10 million mark with the release of Warlords Of Draenor
- F1 2014 gets a new trailer to celebrate the F1 season finale at the Yas Marina Circuit in Abu Dhabi