Bioware confirms Dragon Age 3
Bioware is in the process of hiring staff to work on the next installment of the Dragon Age franchise.
In a statement posted on Twitter senior creative development director Alistar McNally came straight out and announced that he is looking for environmental artists to work on Dragon Age 3.
McNally wrote: "I'm looking for exceptional environment artists to join me at BioWare Edmonton, Canada to work on Dragon Age 3."
The announcement is unsurprising given that Dragon Age II shot straight to number one in the sales charts on its launch week but polarised critical opinion by making some controversial changes to the control system and character customisation options.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like