Bioware confirms Dragon Age 3
Bioware is in the process of hiring staff to work on the next installment of the Dragon Age franchise.
In a statement posted on Twitter senior creative development director Alistar McNally came straight out and announced that he is looking for environmental artists to work on Dragon Age 3.
McNally wrote: "I'm looking for exceptional environment artists to join me at BioWare Edmonton, Canada to work on Dragon Age 3."
The announcement is unsurprising given that Dragon Age II shot straight to number one in the sales charts on its launch week but polarised critical opinion by making some controversial changes to the control system and character customisation options.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3