Bioware confirms Dragon Age 3
Bioware is in the process of hiring staff to work on the next installment of the Dragon Age franchise.
In a statement posted on Twitter senior creative development director Alistar McNally came straight out and announced that he is looking for environmental artists to work on Dragon Age 3.
McNally wrote: "I'm looking for exceptional environment artists to join me at BioWare Edmonton, Canada to work on Dragon Age 3."
The announcement is unsurprising given that Dragon Age II shot straight to number one in the sales charts on its launch week but polarised critical opinion by making some controversial changes to the control system and character customisation options.
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle