LA Noire causing consoles to overheat?
Reports have emerged indicating that Rockstar's groundbreaking new title LA Noire may be causing consoles to overheat.
Early indications were that PS3s had been overheating while playing the game and it was believed that the 3.61 Firmware security update was to blame but the problem seems to have spread to the Xbox 360 as well.
Sony released a statement saying: "As with the release of any System Update, we will invariably see a very small number of users whose console has failed following updating their console, which is an unfortunate coincidence. Rockstar have now updated their FAQ on the matter, have admitted that it is a fault with their latest title LA Noire and have offered a work around. It should also be noted that the issue with this title is not PS3 specific and is also affecting other consoles."
Rockstar are advising PS3 users to delete all their game data from the hard drive and Xbox 360 users are to clear their caches while Team Bondi and Rockstar work on a fix.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light