LA Noire causing consoles to overheat?
Reports have emerged indicating that Rockstar's groundbreaking new title LA Noire may be causing consoles to overheat.
Early indications were that PS3s had been overheating while playing the game and it was believed that the 3.61 Firmware security update was to blame but the problem seems to have spread to the Xbox 360 as well.
Sony released a statement saying: "As with the release of any System Update, we will invariably see a very small number of users whose console has failed following updating their console, which is an unfortunate coincidence. Rockstar have now updated their FAQ on the matter, have admitted that it is a fault with their latest title LA Noire and have offered a work around. It should also be noted that the issue with this title is not PS3 specific and is also affecting other consoles."
Rockstar are advising PS3 users to delete all their game data from the hard drive and Xbox 360 users are to clear their caches while Team Bondi and Rockstar work on a fix.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey