ARMA 3 to make its first strike at E3
Bohemia Interactive has announced that they will be showing off the next iteration of their intensely realistic miltary shooter ARMA.
ARMA 3 represents Bohemia's ten years of experience in making the most brutally realistic military sims that make Operation Flashpoint look like Serious Sam.
The game will follow NATO forces as they fight to avoid another Dunkirk scenario as they fight desperately to hold onto Europe. It promises vast improvements on ARMA 2 both in visuals and physics and also impressive customisation and modding options.
All will be revealed for the first time at Bohemia's booth at E3 between the 7th and 9th of June at LA's Staples Centre.
The game's creative director, Ivan Buchta said: "Our ambition is not only to deliver the next generation of Arma with the improved engine, but also to fully exploit the potential of our new technology in the gameplay. You can look forward to the unique experience of blending sandbox-style combat with a rich story."
ARMA 3 is due for release on PC in the summer of 2012.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan