ARMA 3 to make its first strike at E3
Bohemia Interactive has announced that they will be showing off the next iteration of their intensely realistic miltary shooter ARMA.
ARMA 3 represents Bohemia's ten years of experience in making the most brutally realistic military sims that make Operation Flashpoint look like Serious Sam.
The game will follow NATO forces as they fight to avoid another Dunkirk scenario as they fight desperately to hold onto Europe. It promises vast improvements on ARMA 2 both in visuals and physics and also impressive customisation and modding options.
All will be revealed for the first time at Bohemia's booth at E3 between the 7th and 9th of June at LA's Staples Centre.
The game's creative director, Ivan Buchta said: "Our ambition is not only to deliver the next generation of Arma with the improved engine, but also to fully exploit the potential of our new technology in the gameplay. You can look forward to the unique experience of blending sandbox-style combat with a rich story."
ARMA 3 is due for release on PC in the summer of 2012.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light