ARMA 3 to make its first strike at E3
Bohemia Interactive has announced that they will be showing off the next iteration of their intensely realistic miltary shooter ARMA.
ARMA 3 represents Bohemia's ten years of experience in making the most brutally realistic military sims that make Operation Flashpoint look like Serious Sam.
The game will follow NATO forces as they fight to avoid another Dunkirk scenario as they fight desperately to hold onto Europe. It promises vast improvements on ARMA 2 both in visuals and physics and also impressive customisation and modding options.
All will be revealed for the first time at Bohemia's booth at E3 between the 7th and 9th of June at LA's Staples Centre.
The game's creative director, Ivan Buchta said: "Our ambition is not only to deliver the next generation of Arma with the improved engine, but also to fully exploit the potential of our new technology in the gameplay. You can look forward to the unique experience of blending sandbox-style combat with a rich story."
ARMA 3 is due for release on PC in the summer of 2012.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today