LEGO experiments with dark magic for LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
Warner Interactive and Travellers Tales have announced the next installment of the LEGO Harry Potter series.
The new game will revisit Harry Potter's darker days from years five through to seven with Traveller's Tales trademark LEGO sense of humour.
TT Games MD Tom Stone said: "In LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7, we are giving gamers a truly epic conclusion to the most successful movie franchise in history with delightful gameplay for fans of all ages. We have built upon the first game and are giving fans even more magical abilities, puzzle solving and exploration, in addition to our distinctive brand of hilarious LEGO humour and charm."
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 will be out in the fourth quarter of 2011 on PS3, PSP, PC, Xbox 360, PC, DS, 3DS, Wii and, most notably the Sony NGP.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced