LEGO experiments with dark magic for LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
Warner Interactive and Travellers Tales have announced the next installment of the LEGO Harry Potter series.
The new game will revisit Harry Potter's darker days from years five through to seven with Traveller's Tales trademark LEGO sense of humour.
TT Games MD Tom Stone said: "In LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7, we are giving gamers a truly epic conclusion to the most successful movie franchise in history with delightful gameplay for fans of all ages. We have built upon the first game and are giving fans even more magical abilities, puzzle solving and exploration, in addition to our distinctive brand of hilarious LEGO humour and charm."
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 will be out in the fourth quarter of 2011 on PS3, PSP, PC, Xbox 360, PC, DS, 3DS, Wii and, most notably the Sony NGP.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3