LEGO experiments with dark magic for LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
Warner Interactive and Travellers Tales have announced the next installment of the LEGO Harry Potter series.
The new game will revisit Harry Potter's darker days from years five through to seven with Traveller's Tales trademark LEGO sense of humour.
TT Games MD Tom Stone said: "In LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7, we are giving gamers a truly epic conclusion to the most successful movie franchise in history with delightful gameplay for fans of all ages. We have built upon the first game and are giving fans even more magical abilities, puzzle solving and exploration, in addition to our distinctive brand of hilarious LEGO humour and charm."
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 will be out in the fourth quarter of 2011 on PS3, PSP, PC, Xbox 360, PC, DS, 3DS, Wii and, most notably the Sony NGP.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer