LEGO experiments with dark magic for LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
Warner Interactive and Travellers Tales have announced the next installment of the LEGO Harry Potter series.
The new game will revisit Harry Potter's darker days from years five through to seven with Traveller's Tales trademark LEGO sense of humour.
TT Games MD Tom Stone said: "In LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7, we are giving gamers a truly epic conclusion to the most successful movie franchise in history with delightful gameplay for fans of all ages. We have built upon the first game and are giving fans even more magical abilities, puzzle solving and exploration, in addition to our distinctive brand of hilarious LEGO humour and charm."
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 will be out in the fourth quarter of 2011 on PS3, PSP, PC, Xbox 360, PC, DS, 3DS, Wii and, most notably the Sony NGP.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes