LEGO experiments with dark magic for LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
Warner Interactive and Travellers Tales have announced the next installment of the LEGO Harry Potter series.
The new game will revisit Harry Potter's darker days from years five through to seven with Traveller's Tales trademark LEGO sense of humour.
TT Games MD Tom Stone said: "In LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7, we are giving gamers a truly epic conclusion to the most successful movie franchise in history with delightful gameplay for fans of all ages. We have built upon the first game and are giving fans even more magical abilities, puzzle solving and exploration, in addition to our distinctive brand of hilarious LEGO humour and charm."
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 will be out in the fourth quarter of 2011 on PS3, PSP, PC, Xbox 360, PC, DS, 3DS, Wii and, most notably the Sony NGP.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone