Ubisoft confirms three films based on their big IPs
Ubisoft has unveiled three separate films based on some of their biggest IPs.
Assassin's Creed, Splinter Cell and Ghost Recon are all receiving the silver screen treatment, in 3D no less.
Ubisoft Motion Pictures' Jean de Rivieres said: "Our strategy is not to diversify but to bolster the appeal of our franchises. That's why we want to make sure our films will reflect the brands accurately and consolidate our fan base while expanding beyond the games' primary target audience."
The three films are in production alongside a Raving Rabbids 3D animated series featuring 78 seven-minute episodes.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan