Ubisoft confirms three films based on their big IPs
Ubisoft has unveiled three separate films based on some of their biggest IPs.
Assassin's Creed, Splinter Cell and Ghost Recon are all receiving the silver screen treatment, in 3D no less.
Ubisoft Motion Pictures' Jean de Rivieres said: "Our strategy is not to diversify but to bolster the appeal of our franchises. That's why we want to make sure our films will reflect the brands accurately and consolidate our fan base while expanding beyond the games' primary target audience."
The three films are in production alongside a Raving Rabbids 3D animated series featuring 78 seven-minute episodes.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch