Ubisoft confirms three films based on their big IPs
Ubisoft has unveiled three separate films based on some of their biggest IPs.
Assassin's Creed, Splinter Cell and Ghost Recon are all receiving the silver screen treatment, in 3D no less.
Ubisoft Motion Pictures' Jean de Rivieres said: "Our strategy is not to diversify but to bolster the appeal of our franchises. That's why we want to make sure our films will reflect the brands accurately and consolidate our fan base while expanding beyond the games' primary target audience."
The three films are in production alongside a Raving Rabbids 3D animated series featuring 78 seven-minute episodes.
- Watch Bungie play Destiny's new Prison Of Elders mode live here tomorrow
- Fan remake of Half-Life, Black Mesa arrives on Steam Early Access
- Microsoft's acquisition of Minecraft devs Mojang was motivated by Hololens
- id Software wanted to pay modders for their work back in 1995 says John Romero
- Jason Voorhees arrives as DLC for Mortal Kombat X and he's all about the machete
- Project CARS finally pulls up to the starting grid
- Shadow Of Mordor: Game Of The Year Edition hits retail this week
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood arrives today
- Bungie and CCP run their own campaigns to aid the earthquake survivors of Nepal