Ubisoft confirms three films based on their big IPs
Ubisoft has unveiled three separate films based on some of their biggest IPs.
Assassin's Creed, Splinter Cell and Ghost Recon are all receiving the silver screen treatment, in 3D no less.
Ubisoft Motion Pictures' Jean de Rivieres said: "Our strategy is not to diversify but to bolster the appeal of our franchises. That's why we want to make sure our films will reflect the brands accurately and consolidate our fan base while expanding beyond the games' primary target audience."
The three films are in production alongside a Raving Rabbids 3D animated series featuring 78 seven-minute episodes.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag