SEGA launches SEGA Rally Online on 360
Today SEGA launches the latest entry in its iconic arcade racing series, SEGA Rally.
SEGA Rally Online hits Xbox Live Arcade today and blends multiple single and multiplayer modes with impressive HD visuals in a handy downloadable package.
SEGA's Haruki Satomi said: "SEGA Rally has always been a series that allows gamers to pick up and start playing immediately. Providing this newest version as a downloadable title is an extension of that ability, allowing players to purchase and receive the game rapidly. From there, they can join an online race right away, and compete at any time, day or night, against an entire world of opponents."
SEGA Rally Online is available to download on Xbox Live Arcade for 800 MS points.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan