InFamous 2 European release dates confirmed
Sony has been very busy with announcements in with the beginning of a phased return of PSN services but they have not forgotten next months arrival of InFamous 2.
Col MacGrath will make his return in North America on the 7th of June followed by the UK, Ireland and Germany on the 10th of June. The rest of the PAL regions get InFamous 2 on the 8th of June.
Sony has also revealed several special editions of the game. The lenticular Special Edition sports either a red or blue cover and carries the Electrocution Grenade power, Golden Amp and Cole skin from the original InFamous.
There is also a massive Hero Edition that includes a full-size replica of Cole's courier bag, Cole figurine, InFamous graphic novel by DC Comics, downloadable Lightning Hook power, Kessler skin and digital soundtrack.
There will also be two different colours of wireless Dualshock 3 controller bundled with copies of InFamous 2 and a 320GB console bundle pack. More information is available over on the PlayStation blog.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer