"Welcome Back" PSN packages announced
Details of the rewards Sony promised PSN users for returning to the service after the serious security breach and subsequent and lengthy outage have been revealed.
Sony will be offering a modest range of freebies to PS3 and PSP users who have remained loyal to the company the service while it was down.
First of all PS3 gamers will get a choice of two free games out of the following five: LittleBigPlanet, InFamous, Dead Nation, Wipeout HD/Fury and Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty.
PSP gamers get the choice of two games from the following four: LittleBigPlanet PSP, ModNation Racers PSP, Pursuit Force and Killzone Liberation.
Basic PSN users will get a 30-day free trial of PS Plus services while subscribers who joined on or before the 20th of April will get 60 days of PS Plus for free.
More information is available on the European PlayStation blog.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year