"Welcome Back" PSN packages announced
Details of the rewards Sony promised PSN users for returning to the service after the serious security breach and subsequent and lengthy outage have been revealed.
Sony will be offering a modest range of freebies to PS3 and PSP users who have remained loyal to the company the service while it was down.
First of all PS3 gamers will get a choice of two free games out of the following five: LittleBigPlanet, InFamous, Dead Nation, Wipeout HD/Fury and Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty.
PSP gamers get the choice of two games from the following four: LittleBigPlanet PSP, ModNation Racers PSP, Pursuit Force and Killzone Liberation.
Basic PSN users will get a 30-day free trial of PS Plus services while subscribers who joined on or before the 20th of April will get 60 days of PS Plus for free.
More information is available on the European PlayStation blog.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015