"Welcome Back" PSN packages announced
Details of the rewards Sony promised PSN users for returning to the service after the serious security breach and subsequent and lengthy outage have been revealed.
Sony will be offering a modest range of freebies to PS3 and PSP users who have remained loyal to the company the service while it was down.
First of all PS3 gamers will get a choice of two free games out of the following five: LittleBigPlanet, InFamous, Dead Nation, Wipeout HD/Fury and Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty.
PSP gamers get the choice of two games from the following four: LittleBigPlanet PSP, ModNation Racers PSP, Pursuit Force and Killzone Liberation.
Basic PSN users will get a 30-day free trial of PS Plus services while subscribers who joined on or before the 20th of April will get 60 days of PS Plus for free.
More information is available on the European PlayStation blog.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update