"Welcome Back" PSN packages announced
Details of the rewards Sony promised PSN users for returning to the service after the serious security breach and subsequent and lengthy outage have been revealed.
Sony will be offering a modest range of freebies to PS3 and PSP users who have remained loyal to the company the service while it was down.
First of all PS3 gamers will get a choice of two free games out of the following five: LittleBigPlanet, InFamous, Dead Nation, Wipeout HD/Fury and Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty.
PSP gamers get the choice of two games from the following four: LittleBigPlanet PSP, ModNation Racers PSP, Pursuit Force and Killzone Liberation.
Basic PSN users will get a 30-day free trial of PS Plus services while subscribers who joined on or before the 20th of April will get 60 days of PS Plus for free.
More information is available on the European PlayStation blog.
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game