Sony details free identity theft cover for PSN users
Sony has released details of the free identity theft cover that they have procured for PSN users following the security breach.
In the UK, Spain, France, Italy and Germany Sony has formed a partnership with Affinion International Ltd to extend their identity theft insurance cover for free for 12 months for PSN users registered on or before the 20th of April.
The cover will include a personal data and card monitoring and alert service, personal data protection software, insurance to cover the cost of restoring your identity in the event of identity theft and a dedicated helpline and victim of fraud support service.
Sony will release more details on how to sign up for the free cover over on the European PlayStation blog.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny