Sony details free identity theft cover for PSN users
Sony has released details of the free identity theft cover that they have procured for PSN users following the security breach.
In the UK, Spain, France, Italy and Germany Sony has formed a partnership with Affinion International Ltd to extend their identity theft insurance cover for free for 12 months for PSN users registered on or before the 20th of April.
The cover will include a personal data and card monitoring and alert service, personal data protection software, insurance to cover the cost of restoring your identity in the event of identity theft and a dedicated helpline and victim of fraud support service.
Sony will release more details on how to sign up for the free cover over on the European PlayStation blog.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced