Sony details free identity theft cover for PSN users
Sony has released details of the free identity theft cover that they have procured for PSN users following the security breach.
In the UK, Spain, France, Italy and Germany Sony has formed a partnership with Affinion International Ltd to extend their identity theft insurance cover for free for 12 months for PSN users registered on or before the 20th of April.
The cover will include a personal data and card monitoring and alert service, personal data protection software, insurance to cover the cost of restoring your identity in the event of identity theft and a dedicated helpline and victim of fraud support service.
Sony will release more details on how to sign up for the free cover over on the European PlayStation blog.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015