Sony details free identity theft cover for PSN users
Sony has released details of the free identity theft cover that they have procured for PSN users following the security breach.
In the UK, Spain, France, Italy and Germany Sony has formed a partnership with Affinion International Ltd to extend their identity theft insurance cover for free for 12 months for PSN users registered on or before the 20th of April.
The cover will include a personal data and card monitoring and alert service, personal data protection software, insurance to cover the cost of restoring your identity in the event of identity theft and a dedicated helpline and victim of fraud support service.
Sony will release more details on how to sign up for the free cover over on the European PlayStation blog.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year