Sony details free identity theft cover for PSN users
Sony has released details of the free identity theft cover that they have procured for PSN users following the security breach.
In the UK, Spain, France, Italy and Germany Sony has formed a partnership with Affinion International Ltd to extend their identity theft insurance cover for free for 12 months for PSN users registered on or before the 20th of April.
The cover will include a personal data and card monitoring and alert service, personal data protection software, insurance to cover the cost of restoring your identity in the event of identity theft and a dedicated helpline and victim of fraud support service.
Sony will release more details on how to sign up for the free cover over on the European PlayStation blog.
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2