Creative Assembly working on an Alien title
SEGA has revealed that Creative Assembly, the studio behind the Total War strategy series is working on an Alien title.
Sadly they have described it as an action title which rules out it being Alien: Total War. Creative Assembly has got experience with action titles having worked on Viking: Battle for Asgard and Spartan: Total Warrior.
With Creative Assembly's action experience firmly lying in the realms of hack and slash titles it will be interesting to see just what they have planned for the Alien series.
SEGA also still has Aliens: Colonial Marines in the works at Gearbox but they dropped the axe on Obsidian's Alien RPG despite it being almost finished according to the developer.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3