Creative Assembly working on an Alien title
SEGA has revealed that Creative Assembly, the studio behind the Total War strategy series is working on an Alien title.
Sadly they have described it as an action title which rules out it being Alien: Total War. Creative Assembly has got experience with action titles having worked on Viking: Battle for Asgard and Spartan: Total Warrior.
With Creative Assembly's action experience firmly lying in the realms of hack and slash titles it will be interesting to see just what they have planned for the Alien series.
SEGA also still has Aliens: Colonial Marines in the works at Gearbox but they dropped the axe on Obsidian's Alien RPG despite it being almost finished according to the developer.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year