Creative Assembly working on an Alien title
SEGA has revealed that Creative Assembly, the studio behind the Total War strategy series is working on an Alien title.
Sadly they have described it as an action title which rules out it being Alien: Total War. Creative Assembly has got experience with action titles having worked on Viking: Battle for Asgard and Spartan: Total Warrior.
With Creative Assembly's action experience firmly lying in the realms of hack and slash titles it will be interesting to see just what they have planned for the Alien series.
SEGA also still has Aliens: Colonial Marines in the works at Gearbox but they dropped the axe on Obsidian's Alien RPG despite it being almost finished according to the developer.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter