Creative Assembly working on an Alien title
SEGA has revealed that Creative Assembly, the studio behind the Total War strategy series is working on an Alien title.
Sadly they have described it as an action title which rules out it being Alien: Total War. Creative Assembly has got experience with action titles having worked on Viking: Battle for Asgard and Spartan: Total Warrior.
With Creative Assembly's action experience firmly lying in the realms of hack and slash titles it will be interesting to see just what they have planned for the Alien series.
SEGA also still has Aliens: Colonial Marines in the works at Gearbox but they dropped the axe on Obsidian's Alien RPG despite it being almost finished according to the developer.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims