Creative Assembly working on an Alien title
SEGA has revealed that Creative Assembly, the studio behind the Total War strategy series is working on an Alien title.
Sadly they have described it as an action title which rules out it being Alien: Total War. Creative Assembly has got experience with action titles having worked on Viking: Battle for Asgard and Spartan: Total Warrior.
With Creative Assembly's action experience firmly lying in the realms of hack and slash titles it will be interesting to see just what they have planned for the Alien series.
SEGA also still has Aliens: Colonial Marines in the works at Gearbox but they dropped the axe on Obsidian's Alien RPG despite it being almost finished according to the developer.
Thanks Develop Online.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes