First 3DS update delayed
The first big firmware update planned for the Nintendo 3DS has been delayed just a bit longer.
Nintendo has decided that they will not be bringing the update, which includes the addition of the 3DS eShop in May at all instead opting to release it the first week in June.
The update will now hit Nintendo servers as an automatic download on June the 6th in North America and June the 7th in Europe.
The eStore is the biggest addition included in the update bringing DSiWare and the Virtual Console to the 3DS but it also equips the it with a web browser and 3D video support.
Thanks Edge Online.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date