First 3DS update delayed
The first big firmware update planned for the Nintendo 3DS has been delayed just a bit longer.
Nintendo has decided that they will not be bringing the update, which includes the addition of the 3DS eShop in May at all instead opting to release it the first week in June.
The update will now hit Nintendo servers as an automatic download on June the 6th in North America and June the 7th in Europe.
The eStore is the biggest addition included in the update bringing DSiWare and the Virtual Console to the 3DS but it also equips the it with a web browser and 3D video support.
Thanks Edge Online.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update