First 3DS update delayed
The first big firmware update planned for the Nintendo 3DS has been delayed just a bit longer.
Nintendo has decided that they will not be bringing the update, which includes the addition of the 3DS eShop in May at all instead opting to release it the first week in June.
The update will now hit Nintendo servers as an automatic download on June the 6th in North America and June the 7th in Europe.
The eStore is the biggest addition included in the update bringing DSiWare and the Virtual Console to the 3DS but it also equips the it with a web browser and 3D video support.
Thanks Edge Online.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year