First 3DS update delayed
The first big firmware update planned for the Nintendo 3DS has been delayed just a bit longer.
Nintendo has decided that they will not be bringing the update, which includes the addition of the 3DS eShop in May at all instead opting to release it the first week in June.
The update will now hit Nintendo servers as an automatic download on June the 6th in North America and June the 7th in Europe.
The eStore is the biggest addition included in the update bringing DSiWare and the Virtual Console to the 3DS but it also equips the it with a web browser and 3D video support.
Thanks Edge Online.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO