First 3DS update delayed
The first big firmware update planned for the Nintendo 3DS has been delayed just a bit longer.
Nintendo has decided that they will not be bringing the update, which includes the addition of the 3DS eShop in May at all instead opting to release it the first week in June.
The update will now hit Nintendo servers as an automatic download on June the 6th in North America and June the 7th in Europe.
The eStore is the biggest addition included in the update bringing DSiWare and the Virtual Console to the 3DS but it also equips the it with a web browser and 3D video support.
Thanks Edge Online.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network