Crysis 2 video reveals new DLC pack
EA has released a video showing off a new pack of DLC that is inbound for Crysis 2.
The Retaliation Pack as it has been named will bring in four new maps for the game's fast-paced multiplayer modes.
The new maps are again set in the battle-scarred New York City and are called Shipyard, Park Avenue, Transit and Compound.
It is due out on PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 on May the 17th although the PS3 launch is entirely dependent on when Sony plan to relaunch PSN. No price has been announced yet.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer