FIFA 12 gets touch screen controls on the 3DS
EA Sports has revealed some new features for the 3DS version of FIFA 12 including a brand new touch screen control system.
FIFA 12 on the 3DS will add touch screen controls and 3D visuals to the usual impressive list of teams, players and game modes.
The newest addition is the 5 on 5 3D street mode which brings a whole new football gaming experience to FIFA fans set in a whole bunch of exotic locations. There will also be the traditional 11-a-side game, Career mode offering management as well as playing, Be a Pro and even a training mode.
The game's producer Matt Prior said: "We challenged our development team to develop innovative features that would maximize the FIFA experience on 3DS. They delivered intuitive new touch screen controls and a curved pitch in our Street mode that truly brings the 3D elements to life. When you combine these features and many other innovations with all the authentic players and kits for the upcoming season, we are confident that this will be the best football game available on Nintendo 3DS."
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year