FIFA 12 gets touch screen controls on the 3DS
EA Sports has revealed some new features for the 3DS version of FIFA 12 including a brand new touch screen control system.
FIFA 12 on the 3DS will add touch screen controls and 3D visuals to the usual impressive list of teams, players and game modes.
The newest addition is the 5 on 5 3D street mode which brings a whole new football gaming experience to FIFA fans set in a whole bunch of exotic locations. There will also be the traditional 11-a-side game, Career mode offering management as well as playing, Be a Pro and even a training mode.
The game's producer Matt Prior said: "We challenged our development team to develop innovative features that would maximize the FIFA experience on 3DS. They delivered intuitive new touch screen controls and a curved pitch in our Street mode that truly brings the 3D elements to life. When you combine these features and many other innovations with all the authentic players and kits for the upcoming season, we are confident that this will be the best football game available on Nintendo 3DS."
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO