FIFA 12 gets touch screen controls on the 3DS
EA Sports has revealed some new features for the 3DS version of FIFA 12 including a brand new touch screen control system.
FIFA 12 on the 3DS will add touch screen controls and 3D visuals to the usual impressive list of teams, players and game modes.
The newest addition is the 5 on 5 3D street mode which brings a whole new football gaming experience to FIFA fans set in a whole bunch of exotic locations. There will also be the traditional 11-a-side game, Career mode offering management as well as playing, Be a Pro and even a training mode.
The game's producer Matt Prior said: "We challenged our development team to develop innovative features that would maximize the FIFA experience on 3DS. They delivered intuitive new touch screen controls and a curved pitch in our Street mode that truly brings the 3D elements to life. When you combine these features and many other innovations with all the authentic players and kits for the upcoming season, we are confident that this will be the best football game available on Nintendo 3DS."
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer