FIFA 12 gets touch screen controls on the 3DS
EA Sports has revealed some new features for the 3DS version of FIFA 12 including a brand new touch screen control system.
FIFA 12 on the 3DS will add touch screen controls and 3D visuals to the usual impressive list of teams, players and game modes.
The newest addition is the 5 on 5 3D street mode which brings a whole new football gaming experience to FIFA fans set in a whole bunch of exotic locations. There will also be the traditional 11-a-side game, Career mode offering management as well as playing, Be a Pro and even a training mode.
The game's producer Matt Prior said: "We challenged our development team to develop innovative features that would maximize the FIFA experience on 3DS. They delivered intuitive new touch screen controls and a curved pitch in our Street mode that truly brings the 3D elements to life. When you combine these features and many other innovations with all the authentic players and kits for the upcoming season, we are confident that this will be the best football game available on Nintendo 3DS."
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year