FIFA 12 gets touch screen controls on the 3DS
EA Sports has revealed some new features for the 3DS version of FIFA 12 including a brand new touch screen control system.
FIFA 12 on the 3DS will add touch screen controls and 3D visuals to the usual impressive list of teams, players and game modes.
The newest addition is the 5 on 5 3D street mode which brings a whole new football gaming experience to FIFA fans set in a whole bunch of exotic locations. There will also be the traditional 11-a-side game, Career mode offering management as well as playing, Be a Pro and even a training mode.
The game's producer Matt Prior said: "We challenged our development team to develop innovative features that would maximize the FIFA experience on 3DS. They delivered intuitive new touch screen controls and a curved pitch in our Street mode that truly brings the 3D elements to life. When you combine these features and many other innovations with all the authentic players and kits for the upcoming season, we are confident that this will be the best football game available on Nintendo 3DS."
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto