Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D to sneak out this November
Konami seems to be preparing Naked Snake's first outing in 3D for release in the very busy November window.
According to the latest reports from MCV, Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D on the 3DS is due to join the likes of Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Call of Duty and Battlefield 3 in the crowded pre-Christmas launch period.
Konami is yet to make an official announcement on the title but it appears that they will also be launching Silent Hill: Downpour on the PS3 and Xbox 360 during the same quarter.
This comes as good news for mature gamers looking for reasons to pick up the 3DS especially seeing as THQ has canned their 3DS Saints Row title.
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine