Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D to sneak out this November
Konami seems to be preparing Naked Snake's first outing in 3D for release in the very busy November window.
According to the latest reports from MCV, Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D on the 3DS is due to join the likes of Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Call of Duty and Battlefield 3 in the crowded pre-Christmas launch period.
Konami is yet to make an official announcement on the title but it appears that they will also be launching Silent Hill: Downpour on the PS3 and Xbox 360 during the same quarter.
This comes as good news for mature gamers looking for reasons to pick up the 3DS especially seeing as THQ has canned their 3DS Saints Row title.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO