Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D to sneak out this November
Konami seems to be preparing Naked Snake's first outing in 3D for release in the very busy November window.
According to the latest reports from MCV, Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D on the 3DS is due to join the likes of Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Call of Duty and Battlefield 3 in the crowded pre-Christmas launch period.
Konami is yet to make an official announcement on the title but it appears that they will also be launching Silent Hill: Downpour on the PS3 and Xbox 360 during the same quarter.
This comes as good news for mature gamers looking for reasons to pick up the 3DS especially seeing as THQ has canned their 3DS Saints Row title.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year