Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D to sneak out this November
Konami seems to be preparing Naked Snake's first outing in 3D for release in the very busy November window.
According to the latest reports from MCV, Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D on the 3DS is due to join the likes of Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Call of Duty and Battlefield 3 in the crowded pre-Christmas launch period.
Konami is yet to make an official announcement on the title but it appears that they will also be launching Silent Hill: Downpour on the PS3 and Xbox 360 during the same quarter.
This comes as good news for mature gamers looking for reasons to pick up the 3DS especially seeing as THQ has canned their 3DS Saints Row title.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015