Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D to sneak out this November
Konami seems to be preparing Naked Snake's first outing in 3D for release in the very busy November window.
According to the latest reports from MCV, Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D on the 3DS is due to join the likes of Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Call of Duty and Battlefield 3 in the crowded pre-Christmas launch period.
Konami is yet to make an official announcement on the title but it appears that they will also be launching Silent Hill: Downpour on the PS3 and Xbox 360 during the same quarter.
This comes as good news for mature gamers looking for reasons to pick up the 3DS especially seeing as THQ has canned their 3DS Saints Row title.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold