PSN may not be fully operational until the end of May
Sony's latest estimates point to PSN not being back up and running in full until the very end of this month.
The latest date that Sony has offered up for the complete return of PSN services is currently standing at the 31st of May making the length of the service outage stand at just over six weeks.
A spokesperson for Sony has pointed out the this date is for the full restoration of services with them planning to roll out the services bit by bit up until the end of the month.
Sony's Kaz Hirai had promised in his press conference on the 1st of May that the service roll out would begin within a week or two with the services that require the most security (mainly the PlayStation Store) would come last.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III