PSP still ruling the roost in Japan
Despite the announcement that Sony has discontinued production of the PSPGo in Japan the PSP remains the top-selling console in Japan by a long way.
The PSP shifted well over twice the volume of units of its nearest rival, Nintendo's new kid on the block the 3DS.
Over the last week, even with Japan still in the early stages of a recovery from the earthquake, tsunami and nuclear incident, the PSP sold almost 77,000 units compared to the 3DS which shifted nearly 28,000 units in the same period.
This was also a massive jump on the previous week's sales of just over 49,000 units.
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release