PSP still ruling the roost in Japan
Despite the announcement that Sony has discontinued production of the PSPGo in Japan the PSP remains the top-selling console in Japan by a long way.
The PSP shifted well over twice the volume of units of its nearest rival, Nintendo's new kid on the block the 3DS.
Over the last week, even with Japan still in the early stages of a recovery from the earthquake, tsunami and nuclear incident, the PSP sold almost 77,000 units compared to the 3DS which shifted nearly 28,000 units in the same period.
This was also a massive jump on the previous week's sales of just over 49,000 units.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released