EA has new Microsoft console, announcement coming at E3?
Microsoft may be planning to steal Nintendo's thunder with rumours emerging of and EA studio in possession of development kits for a successor to the Xbox 360.
Reports have emerged of a Microsoft's next console taking up residence inside PC cases in an unnamed EA studio prompting speculation that the machine may be announced at E3 next month and even may arrive at retail as early as 2012.
The new machine supposedly features enhanced support for Kinect with couple of alterations.
EA and Microsoft have both declined to comment but with job openings appearing at Microsoft for hardware development staff it appears that the software giant are up to something on the hardware front.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below