EA has new Microsoft console, announcement coming at E3?
Microsoft may be planning to steal Nintendo's thunder with rumours emerging of and EA studio in possession of development kits for a successor to the Xbox 360.
Reports have emerged of a Microsoft's next console taking up residence inside PC cases in an unnamed EA studio prompting speculation that the machine may be announced at E3 next month and even may arrive at retail as early as 2012.
The new machine supposedly features enhanced support for Kinect with couple of alterations.
EA and Microsoft have both declined to comment but with job openings appearing at Microsoft for hardware development staff it appears that the software giant are up to something on the hardware front.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey