EA has new Microsoft console, announcement coming at E3?
Microsoft may be planning to steal Nintendo's thunder with rumours emerging of and EA studio in possession of development kits for a successor to the Xbox 360.
Reports have emerged of a Microsoft's next console taking up residence inside PC cases in an unnamed EA studio prompting speculation that the machine may be announced at E3 next month and even may arrive at retail as early as 2012.
The new machine supposedly features enhanced support for Kinect with couple of alterations.
EA and Microsoft have both declined to comment but with job openings appearing at Microsoft for hardware development staff it appears that the software giant are up to something on the hardware front.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update