EA has new Microsoft console, announcement coming at E3?
Microsoft may be planning to steal Nintendo's thunder with rumours emerging of and EA studio in possession of development kits for a successor to the Xbox 360.
Reports have emerged of a Microsoft's next console taking up residence inside PC cases in an unnamed EA studio prompting speculation that the machine may be announced at E3 next month and even may arrive at retail as early as 2012.
The new machine supposedly features enhanced support for Kinect with couple of alterations.
EA and Microsoft have both declined to comment but with job openings appearing at Microsoft for hardware development staff it appears that the software giant are up to something on the hardware front.
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game