Saints Row on 3DS cancelled
The mature credentials of the 3DS have been lessened this week with the news that THQ has decided to cancel the planned Saints Row title for the new 3D handheld.
Saints Row: Drive By was also headed for XBLA and PSN but disappeared from the company's most recent financial report.
It was also hinted that Drive By would have some kind of cross compatibility with the Saints Row: The Third on the PS3 and Xbox 360.
In confirming the game's cancellation all THQ said was: "We are not developing Saints Row: Drive By."
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch