Saints Row on 3DS cancelled
The mature credentials of the 3DS have been lessened this week with the news that THQ has decided to cancel the planned Saints Row title for the new 3D handheld.
Saints Row: Drive By was also headed for XBLA and PSN but disappeared from the company's most recent financial report.
It was also hinted that Drive By would have some kind of cross compatibility with the Saints Row: The Third on the PS3 and Xbox 360.
In confirming the game's cancellation all THQ said was: "We are not developing Saints Row: Drive By."
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free