Saints Row on 3DS cancelled
The mature credentials of the 3DS have been lessened this week with the news that THQ has decided to cancel the planned Saints Row title for the new 3D handheld.
Saints Row: Drive By was also headed for XBLA and PSN but disappeared from the company's most recent financial report.
It was also hinted that Drive By would have some kind of cross compatibility with the Saints Row: The Third on the PS3 and Xbox 360.
In confirming the game's cancellation all THQ said was: "We are not developing Saints Row: Drive By."
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer