EA: Star Wars: The Old Republic is coming this year
EA's Frank Gibeau has said that they will be releasing Bioware's epic MMO, Star Wars: The Old Republic in 2011 but the aren't going to say when yet.
Gibeau confessed that they will not be announcing the title's release date just yet because they don't want to tip off the competition.
He said: "Everyone is waiting for us to announce the ship date Sorry, but thats not going to happen today. Were holding the date for two reasons first, we dont want to tip off the competition; second, we want more data from the beta test to guarantee a spectacular experience at launch."
The EA Games boss was adamant that it would most likely ship before the end of the year with January 2012 being an "outside possibility".
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light