EA: Star Wars: The Old Republic is coming this year
EA's Frank Gibeau has said that they will be releasing Bioware's epic MMO, Star Wars: The Old Republic in 2011 but the aren't going to say when yet.
Gibeau confessed that they will not be announcing the title's release date just yet because they don't want to tip off the competition.
He said: "Everyone is waiting for us to announce the ship date Sorry, but thats not going to happen today. Were holding the date for two reasons first, we dont want to tip off the competition; second, we want more data from the beta test to guarantee a spectacular experience at launch."
The EA Games boss was adamant that it would most likely ship before the end of the year with January 2012 being an "outside possibility".
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free