War Story rumours gather pace
Reports currently emerging from several quarters reveal that the latest title from PC-Halo conversion developer Gearbox will be unveiled upon the firm's fifth-anniversary come April 17th. The new title is widely believed to be called War Story, and a number of teaser images and quotes adorning www.warstory.net seem to add credibility to the suggestion that the new title is a WWII game. There's even an image looking rather like an in-game screenshot on the site.
The remaining two slots on the site appear to be counting down to something, possibly 'D-Day', though whether this is when we'll learn more about 'War Story' remains to be seen. The cinematic war-game inspiration Gearbox have drawn on for their latest is also evident from the Band of Brother's imagery used, so perhaps a Call of Duty / Medal of Honour style affair is the order of the day. We'll keep our eyes peeled for more details on this opus.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter