War Story rumours gather pace
Reports currently emerging from several quarters reveal that the latest title from PC-Halo conversion developer Gearbox will be unveiled upon the firm's fifth-anniversary come April 17th. The new title is widely believed to be called War Story, and a number of teaser images and quotes adorning www.warstory.net seem to add credibility to the suggestion that the new title is a WWII game. There's even an image looking rather like an in-game screenshot on the site.
The remaining two slots on the site appear to be counting down to something, possibly 'D-Day', though whether this is when we'll learn more about 'War Story' remains to be seen. The cinematic war-game inspiration Gearbox have drawn on for their latest is also evident from the Band of Brother's imagery used, so perhaps a Call of Duty / Medal of Honour style affair is the order of the day. We'll keep our eyes peeled for more details on this opus.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto