Mass Effect 3 slips into the beginning of 2012
EA has revealed that the much awaited ending to the battle between Commander Shepard and the Reapers will not arrive in 2011.
They have pushed Mass Effect 3 out of the crowded November release schedule and into the beginning of 2012 promising that it will arrive before the end of March.
The announcement was made by series executive producer Casey Hudson on the Mass Effect official Facebook page.
Bioware's Chris Priestly stated on the Bioware forums: "Today we have confirmed that Mass Effect 3 will be released in the first three months of 2012. The development team is laser focused on making sure Mass Effect 3 is the biggest, boldest and best game in the series, ensuring that it exceeds everyones expectations."
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone