Mass Effect 3 slips into the beginning of 2012
EA has revealed that the much awaited ending to the battle between Commander Shepard and the Reapers will not arrive in 2011.
They have pushed Mass Effect 3 out of the crowded November release schedule and into the beginning of 2012 promising that it will arrive before the end of March.
The announcement was made by series executive producer Casey Hudson on the Mass Effect official Facebook page.
Bioware's Chris Priestly stated on the Bioware forums: "Today we have confirmed that Mass Effect 3 will be released in the first three months of 2012. The development team is laser focused on making sure Mass Effect 3 is the biggest, boldest and best game in the series, ensuring that it exceeds everyones expectations."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3