Mass Effect 3 slips into the beginning of 2012
EA has revealed that the much awaited ending to the battle between Commander Shepard and the Reapers will not arrive in 2011.
They have pushed Mass Effect 3 out of the crowded November release schedule and into the beginning of 2012 promising that it will arrive before the end of March.
The announcement was made by series executive producer Casey Hudson on the Mass Effect official Facebook page.
Bioware's Chris Priestly stated on the Bioware forums: "Today we have confirmed that Mass Effect 3 will be released in the first three months of 2012. The development team is laser focused on making sure Mass Effect 3 is the biggest, boldest and best game in the series, ensuring that it exceeds everyones expectations."
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year