Mass Effect 3 slips into the beginning of 2012
EA has revealed that the much awaited ending to the battle between Commander Shepard and the Reapers will not arrive in 2011.
They have pushed Mass Effect 3 out of the crowded November release schedule and into the beginning of 2012 promising that it will arrive before the end of March.
The announcement was made by series executive producer Casey Hudson on the Mass Effect official Facebook page.
Bioware's Chris Priestly stated on the Bioware forums: "Today we have confirmed that Mass Effect 3 will be released in the first three months of 2012. The development team is laser focused on making sure Mass Effect 3 is the biggest, boldest and best game in the series, ensuring that it exceeds everyones expectations."
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto