Mass Effect 3 slips into the beginning of 2012
EA has revealed that the much awaited ending to the battle between Commander Shepard and the Reapers will not arrive in 2011.
They have pushed Mass Effect 3 out of the crowded November release schedule and into the beginning of 2012 promising that it will arrive before the end of March.
The announcement was made by series executive producer Casey Hudson on the Mass Effect official Facebook page.
Bioware's Chris Priestly stated on the Bioware forums: "Today we have confirmed that Mass Effect 3 will be released in the first three months of 2012. The development team is laser focused on making sure Mass Effect 3 is the biggest, boldest and best game in the series, ensuring that it exceeds everyones expectations."
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
- Take-Two reports GTA V has sold over 34 million copies
- Stephen Colbert deconstructs #Gamergate last night with guest Anita Sarkeesian
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful