2K Games dates The Darkness II
2K Games has announced an official date for the demonic comic book follow-up shooter The Darkness II.
The Darkness II sees the return of mob boss Jackie Estacado as he wrestles with his demonic symbiote in the midst of a full scale mob war.
Digital Extremes, the studio behind the PC version of Homefront, has taken over the development reins from Starbreeze Studios on The Darkness II.
The Darkness II will be available on the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on October the 4th in the US and October the 7th in Europe.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave