Silicon Knights' Too Human not dead
Silicon Knights has confirmed that their Too Human series is not dead and gone despite a poor first outing.
Too Human was the first title in a trilogy but was almost universally panned by critics due to an awkward control system. However, Silicon Knights' boss Denis Dyack has pointed to poor support from Epic for the Unreal Engine that cause many of the game's issues.
Dyack said on the series: "We intend to finish the trilogy but no comment beyond that... You know, there's very public litigation around that."
The Ontario-based studio has filed a lawsuit against Epic claiming that the Unreal Engine developers spent the license fees obtained from Silicon Knights on the first Gears of War title and neglected to support licensees for the engine which had just been released.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light