EA announces Need for Speed The Run
EA and Black Box has announced the next entry in the Need for Speed franchise, Need for Speed The Run.
After Criterion breathing new life back into the racing series Black Box gets back into the driving seat with a race that takes underground street racing fans from San Francisco to New York in high ocatane action powered by DICE's impressive Frostbite 2 engine.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title