EA announces Need for Speed The Run
EA and Black Box has announced the next entry in the Need for Speed franchise, Need for Speed The Run.
After Criterion breathing new life back into the racing series Black Box gets back into the driving seat with a race that takes underground street racing fans from San Francisco to New York in high ocatane action powered by DICE's impressive Frostbite 2 engine.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update