EA announces Need for Speed The Run
EA and Black Box has announced the next entry in the Need for Speed franchise, Need for Speed The Run.
After Criterion breathing new life back into the racing series Black Box gets back into the driving seat with a race that takes underground street racing fans from San Francisco to New York in high ocatane action powered by DICE's impressive Frostbite 2 engine.
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3