EA announces Need for Speed The Run
EA and Black Box has announced the next entry in the Need for Speed franchise, Need for Speed The Run.
After Criterion breathing new life back into the racing series Black Box gets back into the driving seat with a race that takes underground street racing fans from San Francisco to New York in high ocatane action powered by DICE's impressive Frostbite 2 engine.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though