EA announces Need for Speed The Run
EA and Black Box has announced the next entry in the Need for Speed franchise, Need for Speed The Run.
After Criterion breathing new life back into the racing series Black Box gets back into the driving seat with a race that takes underground street racing fans from San Francisco to New York in high ocatane action powered by DICE's impressive Frostbite 2 engine.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave