Ubisoft commits to new release dates for Driver: San Francisco
It has been almost a year now since Ubisoft unveiled their new Driver project at E3, promising that we'd see it by the end of 2010.
Christmas came and went and it became clear that Ubisoft had put the brakes on the return of Tanner and one of their more popular legacy franchises.
Now, they have finally announced release dates for Driver: San Francisco for the UK and the US bringing a bit of hope for fans of the series that they might finally get back behind the wheel of the game's iconic yellow and black Dodge Challenger.
Driver: San Francisco will now screech on to Mac, PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 in the US on August the 30th with the European release following on September the 2nd.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users