Ubisoft commits to new release dates for Driver: San Francisco
It has been almost a year now since Ubisoft unveiled their new Driver project at E3, promising that we'd see it by the end of 2010.
Christmas came and went and it became clear that Ubisoft had put the brakes on the return of Tanner and one of their more popular legacy franchises.
Now, they have finally announced release dates for Driver: San Francisco for the UK and the US bringing a bit of hope for fans of the series that they might finally get back behind the wheel of the game's iconic yellow and black Dodge Challenger.
Driver: San Francisco will now screech on to Mac, PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 in the US on August the 30th with the European release following on September the 2nd.
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow