Ubisoft commits to new release dates for Driver: San Francisco
It has been almost a year now since Ubisoft unveiled their new Driver project at E3, promising that we'd see it by the end of 2010.
Christmas came and went and it became clear that Ubisoft had put the brakes on the return of Tanner and one of their more popular legacy franchises.
Now, they have finally announced release dates for Driver: San Francisco for the UK and the US bringing a bit of hope for fans of the series that they might finally get back behind the wheel of the game's iconic yellow and black Dodge Challenger.
Driver: San Francisco will now screech on to Mac, PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 in the US on August the 30th with the European release following on September the 2nd.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3