Ubisoft commits to new release dates for Driver: San Francisco
It has been almost a year now since Ubisoft unveiled their new Driver project at E3, promising that we'd see it by the end of 2010.
Christmas came and went and it became clear that Ubisoft had put the brakes on the return of Tanner and one of their more popular legacy franchises.
Now, they have finally announced release dates for Driver: San Francisco for the UK and the US bringing a bit of hope for fans of the series that they might finally get back behind the wheel of the game's iconic yellow and black Dodge Challenger.
Driver: San Francisco will now screech on to Mac, PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 in the US on August the 30th with the European release following on September the 2nd.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit