Ubisoft commits to new release dates for Driver: San Francisco
It has been almost a year now since Ubisoft unveiled their new Driver project at E3, promising that we'd see it by the end of 2010.
Christmas came and went and it became clear that Ubisoft had put the brakes on the return of Tanner and one of their more popular legacy franchises.
Now, they have finally announced release dates for Driver: San Francisco for the UK and the US bringing a bit of hope for fans of the series that they might finally get back behind the wheel of the game's iconic yellow and black Dodge Challenger.
Driver: San Francisco will now screech on to Mac, PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 in the US on August the 30th with the European release following on September the 2nd.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year