Diablo III development on the 'home stretch', 2011 release a possibility
Blizzard has lit the fires pf hope for Diablo fans by teasing that Diablo III may manage to make it out before the end of 2011.
Diablo fans have been waiting an incredibly long time for the series to return and, if the Diablo III's director Jay Wilson is to believed it may just arrive just in time to give them an unbelieveable Christmas present.
Wilson recently told the New York Times: "We're definitely in the home stretch. We're crunching. This is when the magic happens."
This follows on from comments made by Blizzard CEO, Mike Morhaime teasing that a 2011 release is a possibility if they managed to get the game finished in time. Obviously we'd rather have the game arrive when it's ready but a 2011 release might just be the perfect end to what is shaping up to be a superb year for RPGs with The Witcher 2, Mass Effect 3, Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim all destined to make appearances this year along with new kids on the block like Kingdoms of Amalur and the final arrival of Fable III on the PC.
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree