Diablo III development on the 'home stretch', 2011 release a possibility
Blizzard has lit the fires pf hope for Diablo fans by teasing that Diablo III may manage to make it out before the end of 2011.
Diablo fans have been waiting an incredibly long time for the series to return and, if the Diablo III's director Jay Wilson is to believed it may just arrive just in time to give them an unbelieveable Christmas present.
Wilson recently told the New York Times: "We're definitely in the home stretch. We're crunching. This is when the magic happens."
This follows on from comments made by Blizzard CEO, Mike Morhaime teasing that a 2011 release is a possibility if they managed to get the game finished in time. Obviously we'd rather have the game arrive when it's ready but a 2011 release might just be the perfect end to what is shaping up to be a superb year for RPGs with The Witcher 2, Mass Effect 3, Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim all destined to make appearances this year along with new kids on the block like Kingdoms of Amalur and the final arrival of Fable III on the PC.
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage