Diablo III development on the 'home stretch', 2011 release a possibility
Blizzard has lit the fires pf hope for Diablo fans by teasing that Diablo III may manage to make it out before the end of 2011.
Diablo fans have been waiting an incredibly long time for the series to return and, if the Diablo III's director Jay Wilson is to believed it may just arrive just in time to give them an unbelieveable Christmas present.
Wilson recently told the New York Times: "We're definitely in the home stretch. We're crunching. This is when the magic happens."
This follows on from comments made by Blizzard CEO, Mike Morhaime teasing that a 2011 release is a possibility if they managed to get the game finished in time. Obviously we'd rather have the game arrive when it's ready but a 2011 release might just be the perfect end to what is shaping up to be a superb year for RPGs with The Witcher 2, Mass Effect 3, Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim all destined to make appearances this year along with new kids on the block like Kingdoms of Amalur and the final arrival of Fable III on the PC.
- Sleeping Dogs follow-up Triad Wars is a PC-only online title
- Latest Destiny patch dials back the difficulty levels in some missions
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op reveal dated for tomorrow
- Blizzard finally cans Titan
- The Xbox One is now cheaper than the PS4 in the UK
- Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies open beta is live now
- Ultima creator's new game Shroud Of The Avatar gets Greenlit on Steam in just 2 days
- Arrowhead's Gauntlet reboot arrives on PC
- We are now a Steam Curator