Diablo III development on the 'home stretch', 2011 release a possibility
Blizzard has lit the fires pf hope for Diablo fans by teasing that Diablo III may manage to make it out before the end of 2011.
Diablo fans have been waiting an incredibly long time for the series to return and, if the Diablo III's director Jay Wilson is to believed it may just arrive just in time to give them an unbelieveable Christmas present.
Wilson recently told the New York Times: "We're definitely in the home stretch. We're crunching. This is when the magic happens."
This follows on from comments made by Blizzard CEO, Mike Morhaime teasing that a 2011 release is a possibility if they managed to get the game finished in time. Obviously we'd rather have the game arrive when it's ready but a 2011 release might just be the perfect end to what is shaping up to be a superb year for RPGs with The Witcher 2, Mass Effect 3, Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim all destined to make appearances this year along with new kids on the block like Kingdoms of Amalur and the final arrival of Fable III on the PC.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan