FEAR 3 slips into June
FEAR fans will have to wait a bit longer for the return of Alma as Warner Interactive has announced that FEAR 3 will be delayed again.
FEAR 3 was originally slated for release last autumn but subsequently slipped by around six months to May. Now Warner has pushed it back again meaning that it will now not arrive until the second half of June.
Alma will finally make her return in the US on June the 21st with the UK release following on June the 24th on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
If you are itching to play FEAR 3 then we do have a nice creepy trailer for you to whet your appetite.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer