Activision announces celebrity details for Call of the Dead zombie level
Activision has roped in some big celebrities to feature in the new zombie level to be added to Call of Duty: Black Ops in the new Escalation expansion pack.
The Call of the Dead zombie expansion will feature a selection of cult celebrities including legendary Night of the Living Dead director George A Romero, Buffy star Sarah Michelle Gellar, Robert Englund best know as Frddie Krueger, Walking Dead's Michael Rooker and Machete star Danny Trejo.
Black Ops' director, Dave Anthony said: "This is Treyarch's tribute to the legendary George Romero, who truly defined the zombie genre and whose incredible work has been such an inspiration to our team. It was an absolute honour to work with such an amazing and talented cast whose passion and energy brought their characters instantly to life. Fans are going to love this."
Call of the Dead is part of the Escalation map pack which arrives on Xbox Live on May the 3rd.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO