Activision announces celebrity details for Call of the Dead zombie level
Activision has roped in some big celebrities to feature in the new zombie level to be added to Call of Duty: Black Ops in the new Escalation expansion pack.
The Call of the Dead zombie expansion will feature a selection of cult celebrities including legendary Night of the Living Dead director George A Romero, Buffy star Sarah Michelle Gellar, Robert Englund best know as Frddie Krueger, Walking Dead's Michael Rooker and Machete star Danny Trejo.
Black Ops' director, Dave Anthony said: "This is Treyarch's tribute to the legendary George Romero, who truly defined the zombie genre and whose incredible work has been such an inspiration to our team. It was an absolute honour to work with such an amazing and talented cast whose passion and energy brought their characters instantly to life. Fans are going to love this."
Call of the Dead is part of the Escalation map pack which arrives on Xbox Live on May the 3rd.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title