Activision announces celebrity details for Call of the Dead zombie level
Activision has roped in some big celebrities to feature in the new zombie level to be added to Call of Duty: Black Ops in the new Escalation expansion pack.
The Call of the Dead zombie expansion will feature a selection of cult celebrities including legendary Night of the Living Dead director George A Romero, Buffy star Sarah Michelle Gellar, Robert Englund best know as Frddie Krueger, Walking Dead's Michael Rooker and Machete star Danny Trejo.
Black Ops' director, Dave Anthony said: "This is Treyarch's tribute to the legendary George Romero, who truly defined the zombie genre and whose incredible work has been such an inspiration to our team. It was an absolute honour to work with such an amazing and talented cast whose passion and energy brought their characters instantly to life. Fans are going to love this."
Call of the Dead is part of the Escalation map pack which arrives on Xbox Live on May the 3rd.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3