Activision announces celebrity details for Call of the Dead zombie level
Activision has roped in some big celebrities to feature in the new zombie level to be added to Call of Duty: Black Ops in the new Escalation expansion pack.
The Call of the Dead zombie expansion will feature a selection of cult celebrities including legendary Night of the Living Dead director George A Romero, Buffy star Sarah Michelle Gellar, Robert Englund best know as Frddie Krueger, Walking Dead's Michael Rooker and Machete star Danny Trejo.
Black Ops' director, Dave Anthony said: "This is Treyarch's tribute to the legendary George Romero, who truly defined the zombie genre and whose incredible work has been such an inspiration to our team. It was an absolute honour to work with such an amazing and talented cast whose passion and energy brought their characters instantly to life. Fans are going to love this."
Call of the Dead is part of the Escalation map pack which arrives on Xbox Live on May the 3rd.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey