Activision announces celebrity details for Call of the Dead zombie level
Activision has roped in some big celebrities to feature in the new zombie level to be added to Call of Duty: Black Ops in the new Escalation expansion pack.
The Call of the Dead zombie expansion will feature a selection of cult celebrities including legendary Night of the Living Dead director George A Romero, Buffy star Sarah Michelle Gellar, Robert Englund best know as Frddie Krueger, Walking Dead's Michael Rooker and Machete star Danny Trejo.
Black Ops' director, Dave Anthony said: "This is Treyarch's tribute to the legendary George Romero, who truly defined the zombie genre and whose incredible work has been such an inspiration to our team. It was an absolute honour to work with such an amazing and talented cast whose passion and energy brought their characters instantly to life. Fans are going to love this."
Call of the Dead is part of the Escalation map pack which arrives on Xbox Live on May the 3rd.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year