EA boss Riccitiello resigns
Current EA president and COO John Riccitiello has resigned from his position atop the publishing powerhouse, the PLC revealed in a press release to the stock market shortly after the close of trade in New York yesterday. "My time at EA was the best work experience in my life," enthused the departing Riccitiello, who has witnessed the firm's meteoric rise under his control. "I'm leaving EA when the company is enriched with the best people, the best properties, and a very bright future."
Riccitiello has been in charge since 1997, after previously fronting everyone's favourite Gateaux-makers Sara Lara. EA CEO Larry Probst will fulfil Riccitiello's duties temporarily, whilst a permanent solution is sought. The exiting COO stated that he was planning on starting a 'private equity business' as "it is time to do something different."
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light